Design Miami update: Swarovksi have released images of three new chandeliers by Yves Behar, Hariri & Hariri and Lenny Kravitz. Behar's model, called Morpheus, features a ring of crystals controlled by wires that allow the shape to be changed via a remote-control module. Hariri and Hariri's design is called Rock Crystal.
The pieces were among several new designs shown at the Paris Theater on Miami Beach during Design Miami. We'll upload photos of the other designs as soon as we've worked out who they're by as we lost our press pack in Le Baron...
- Ghost Stories, New Designs from Nendo at… MAD
- Daan Roosegaarde's Waterlicht installati…on mimics northern lights in Dutch skies
- Paper Space by Studio Glowacka and Maria… Fulford Architects
- Serac Bench by Zaha Hadid for Lab23
- Heaven by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Winners of Interieur 2010 Design Competi…tion
- Kind of Scarves by Kind of Moving
- Jason Bruges Studio for Veuve Clicquot
- Mitate by Studio Wieki Somers at Galerie… Kreo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories