Design Miami update: Swarovksi have released images of three new chandeliers by Yves Behar, Hariri & Hariri and Lenny Kravitz. Behar's model, called Morpheus, features a ring of crystals controlled by wires that allow the shape to be changed via a remote-control module. Hariri and Hariri's design is called Rock Crystal.
The pieces were among several new designs shown at the Paris Theater on Miami Beach during Design Miami. We'll upload photos of the other designs as soon as we've worked out who they're by as we lost our press pack in Le Baron...
- Porosity Bench by Steven Holl Architects
- One Percent Water exhibition at Z33 Art …Centre
- Jet Set by Jaime Hayón for Bisazza
- Arik Levy for Baccarat
- Whistle wearable technology for dogs let…s owners monitor pet activity
- Swarovski Ginza store by Tokujin Yoshiok…a 2
- More Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chal…ayan
- Corkers by Monkey Business and Reddish
- Iga by Damian Kozlik
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories