Design Miami update: Swarovksi have released images of three new chandeliers by Yves Behar, Hariri & Hariri and Lenny Kravitz. Behar's model, called Morpheus, features a ring of crystals controlled by wires that allow the shape to be changed via a remote-control module. Hariri and Hariri's design is called Rock Crystal.
The pieces were among several new designs shown at the Paris Theater on Miami Beach during Design Miami. We'll upload photos of the other designs as soon as we've worked out who they're by as we lost our press pack in Le Baron...
- Maritime by Benjamin Hubert for Casamani…a
- Balloon Swing proposed for New York park
- Bust marble chair by Tomáš Gabzdil Lib…ertíny
- Nendo presents K% collection at Luminair…e
- Osmosis by Arik Levy
- Alfashion by Sophie Lepinoy
- Dezeen Watch Store: Iconograph chronogra…ph by Werner Aisslinger
- Pro by Konstantin Grcic
- Eco-friendly phone for Nokia by Daizi Zh…eng
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories