Design Miami update: Swarovksi have released images of three new chandeliers by Yves Behar, Hariri & Hariri and Lenny Kravitz. Behar's model, called Morpheus, features a ring of crystals controlled by wires that allow the shape to be changed via a remote-control module. Hariri and Hariri's design is called Rock Crystal.
The pieces were among several new designs shown at the Paris Theater on Miami Beach during Design Miami. We'll upload photos of the other designs as soon as we've worked out who they're by as we lost our press pack in Le Baron...
- Launch of Llustre.com
- "Heat-shrinking the polystyrene cups cre…ated beautiful shapes" - Paul Cocksedge
- The Future in The Making: Open Design Ar…chipelago
- New watches at the Dezeen Watch Store
- Osmosis by Arik Levy
- Handmade rugs by Doshi Levien pay homage… to tribal Indian folk embroidery
- Vision EfﬁcientDynamics by BMW
- Paul Crofts launches Cu29 pendant light …based on copper pastry-cutting tools
- Telephones by Chauhan Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories