Design Miami update: Swarovksi have released images of three new chandeliers by Yves Behar, Hariri & Hariri and Lenny Kravitz. Behar's model, called Morpheus, features a ring of crystals controlled by wires that allow the shape to be changed via a remote-control module. Hariri and Hariri's design is called Rock Crystal.
The pieces were among several new designs shown at the Paris Theater on Miami Beach during Design Miami. We'll upload photos of the other designs as soon as we've worked out who they're by as we lost our press pack in Le Baron...
- Clarissa Hood armchair and chair by Pa…tricia Urquiola for Moroso
- "The second hand is a real piece of sc…ulpture moving around the watch" – Benjamin Hubert
- Anderssen & Voll creates a collection …of tools for indoor gardening
- Bird sNest Box by All Lovely Stuff
- Lamp 11811 by Klemens Schillinger
- Superheroes by Glimpt
- ADD System Furniture by Werner Aisslin…ger for Flötotto
- Mutewatch at Dezeen Watch Store
- Ready Made Curtain by Ronan and Erwan …Bouroullec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories