The pieces - which we have to say are really beautiful - re-interpret items Sperlein found in the back-catalogue of the manufacturer, which is best known for its kitsch figurines but which has recently switched itself on to contemporary design.
Earlier this year, it appointed Spanish whizz-kid Jaime Hayon as its creative director.
Bodo has promised us images with a neutral background but for now, these give the idea.
(Update: see more of Bodo Sperlein's work for Lladró here.)
- Footspace by Rachel Jui Chi Chang
- Aurélie Blanchard makes over the cantee…n in Gehry's Vitra Factory Building
- Nike adapts Flyknit technology to launch… knitted football boot
- Aqualta by Studio Lindfors
- MMT Calendar wooden pocket watch now ava…ilable at Dezeen Watch Store
- Quell & Company designs iPhone dock to b…e "at home in the home"
- Entomo website design promotes insects a…s food
- Parkcycle Swarm by Rebar Group and N55
- Mini Clubvan Concept
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories