The pieces - which we have to say are really beautiful - re-interpret items Sperlein found in the back-catalogue of the manufacturer, which is best known for its kitsch figurines but which has recently switched itself on to contemporary design.
Earlier this year, it appointed Spanish whizz-kid Jaime Hayon as its creative director.
Bodo has promised us images with a neutral background but for now, these give the idea.
(Update: see more of Bodo Sperlein's work for Lladró here.)
- Arne Jacobsen Station and Roman watches …at Dezeen Watch Store
- Aurélie Blanchard makes over the cantee…n in Gehry's Vitra Factory Building
- Coral by Studio Aisslinger
- Xylinum by Jannis Hülsen
- dezeen loves... Peter Callesen's papercu…ts
- Kaide-taide by Company
- Dezeen archive: 3D printing
- Okay Studio to exhibit hardwood designs …at Clerkenwell Design Week
- BUG modular gadgets
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories