The pieces - which we have to say are really beautiful - re-interpret items Sperlein found in the back-catalogue of the manufacturer, which is best known for its kitsch figurines but which has recently switched itself on to contemporary design.
Earlier this year, it appointed Spanish whizz-kid Jaime Hayon as its creative director.
Bodo has promised us images with a neutral background but for now, these give the idea.
(Update: see more of Bodo Sperlein's work for Lladró here.)
- The Beginning of Product Mutation by Wan…nayos Boonperm
- Ross Lovegrove designs first wooden chai…r to mark Bernhardt Design's 125th anniversary
- Brogue Light by Daniel Schofield for Dea…dgood
- Prototype Triangle Numéro 1 wooden T-sh…irt by Pauline Marcombe
- Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Ron…dini – Fabio Novembre at Rotonda di via Besana
- The Coiling Collection by Raw Edges
- Container Sideboard by Alain Gilles for …Casamania
- Rehouse/Bath by Fulguro
- Food Probe by Philips Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories