The pieces - which we have to say are really beautiful - re-interpret items Sperlein found in the back-catalogue of the manufacturer, which is best known for its kitsch figurines but which has recently switched itself on to contemporary design.
Earlier this year, it appointed Spanish whizz-kid Jaime Hayon as its creative director.
Bodo has promised us images with a neutral background but for now, these give the idea.
(Update: see more of Bodo Sperlein's work for Lladró here.)
- Fish Bowls by Roger Arquer
- Cross-fire by Studio*Mrmann
- Blond and Bieber's dyes made from alga…e "don't harm nature at all"
- Tableware by Marcel Wanders for KLM
- Reykjavik designers convert marine lit…ter into playground equipment and homeware
- Alessandro Ciffo at Dilmos
- Bioluminescent Forest glimmers with pr…ojection-mapped light
- Soe cups by Hanna Kruse
- Landscape Abbreviated by Nova Jiang
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories