The pieces - which we have to say are really beautiful - re-interpret items Sperlein found in the back-catalogue of the manufacturer, which is best known for its kitsch figurines but which has recently switched itself on to contemporary design.
Earlier this year, it appointed Spanish whizz-kid Jaime Hayon as its creative director.
Bodo has promised us images with a neutral background but for now, these give the idea.
(Update: see more of Bodo Sperlein's work for Lladró here.)
- BCXSY creates linear clock for Designers…' Days
- Form Us With Friends by Form Us With Lov…e
- Scum Light by Jerszy Seymour
- Cat Mckee at New Designers
- Tokujin Yoshioka to unveil mirrored glas…s table for Glas Italia in Milan
- Stacked Objects by Emiel Remmelts
- "We're bringing cutting-edge research in…to the public sphere" - Loop.pH
- My Way talks with Design Academy Eindhov…en
- Bar stool by Aurélien Barbry features m…ultiple footrests to fit any user
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories