San Francisco designer Yves Béhar has guest designed the latest issue of Zoetrope: All-Story, the literary magazine set up by Francis Ford Coppola to support young writers of fiction.
The Winter 2006 issue features stories by writers including Miranda July, Hanif Kureishi and Olaf Olafsson, illustrated with photographs taken in the studios of Béhar's design company FuseProject by Ari Marcopoulos, as well as renderings and photos of Béhar's designs.
Previous guest designers of Zoetrope: All-Story include graphic designer Chip Kidd (Fall 2006), architect Zaha Hadid (Summer 2005) and photographer William Eggleston (Fall 2004).
Below: cover and spreads from the Fall 2006 issue of Zoetrope: All-Story, guest designed by Chip Kidd
Below: cover of the Summer 2005 issue, guest designed by Zaha Hadid
Below: cover of the Fall 2004 issue, guest designed by William Eggleston
- The Skullmate by Luke Twigger
- 11 of the best designs for coffee-lovers
- Shell by Julia Krantz
- Stone Blind and Qanah by Sruli Recht
- Dezeen Watch Store: GO by Naoto Fukasawa… for Issey Miyake
- Grey Derivations by Maarten Baas for Mit…terrand + Cramer
- Ideas wanted for a more cycle-friendly L…ondon
- Losanges by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Lava combines western and eastern symbol…s to create "universal" icons
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories