French vinyl company Domestic's new collection of interior vinyls for 2007 includes designs by Studio Job, Bertjan Pot, Wieki Somers and Ineke Hans.
The self-adhesive "Vynils" are marketed as an alternative to wallpaper and can be used over existing paintwork on walls, ceilings and floors as well as furniture. And doors. And windows.
Above: Golden Birds by Ineke Hans
Above: Creepy Crawlies by Ineke Hans
Above: Graffiti for Beginners Pink by Bertjan Pot (also comes in green)
Above: Shady Tree by Wieki Somers
Above: Panthéon Circle Black by Studio Job (also comes in silver and gold)
Above: Zoo Vache by Adrien Gardère
Above: Souvenirs by Constantin and Laurene Boym
- Cast series by Tom Dixon
- PARCS by PearsonLloyd for Bene
- Mormedi's e-cigarette is designed as a p…ersonal accessory
- "The internet has escaped out into the s…treet" - James Bridle at Designed in Hackney Day
- Empyrean Passage by Dan Corson
- Volkswagen claims XL1 is "the most effic…ient production car in the world"
- Kristina Dam designs pale oak furniture …to incorporate plants
- London Design Festival eyes South Bank
- Saucer by Eric Degenhardt for Schönbuch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories