Tord Boontje has relaunched his website, showing a comprehensive selection of images of his products and installations.
Among the projects shown is Winter Wonderland, a new installation at Swarovski Crystal Gallery in Innsbruck, Austria (above and below).
Boontje - who is now based in southern France - also shows images of The Forest of Karakusa, an exhibition and installation held at House of Shiseido, Tokyo, last year (below).
On the site, Boontje gives details of his new monograph, called (obviously) Tord Boontje. Written by Royal College of Art tutor and former editor of Crafts magazine Martina Margetts, and designed by Graphic Thought Facility, the book will be published by Rizzoli on April 24.
- Ethical Kitchen by Alexandra Sten Jør…gensen
- Alta One bike by Frost Produkt, Norway… Says and Bleed
- The School of Life by Susanna Edwards
- Cut&Paste and HP launch contest for pr…e-crowdfunded product campaigns
- AIR3 by USIN-e
- Design Museum Collection App:music
- Split series by Peter Marigold
- Fragiles at Design Miami
- Postable by Studio Toer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories