Tord Boontje has relaunched his website, showing a comprehensive selection of images of his products and installations.
Among the projects shown is Winter Wonderland, a new installation at Swarovski Crystal Gallery in Innsbruck, Austria (above and below).
Boontje - who is now based in southern France - also shows images of The Forest of Karakusa, an exhibition and installation held at House of Shiseido, Tokyo, last year (below).
On the site, Boontje gives details of his new monograph, called (obviously) Tord Boontje. Written by Royal College of Art tutor and former editor of Crafts magazine Martina Margetts, and designed by Graphic Thought Facility, the book will be published by Rizzoli on April 24.
- Gone With the Wind by Nika Zupanc
- Jan Habraken and Alissia Melka-Teichroew… at Peel Gallery
- Growing Jewelry by Hafsteinn Juliusson
- Table, Bench, Chair by Sam Hecht
- Night Night by Vanessa Hordies
- Balance table by Raw Color for Arco
- Tom Dixon in Milan 2009
- Prop-er Benches by Oscar Medley-Whitfiel…d
- Gijs+Emmy exhibition of Futuristic jewel…lery to open at the Stedelijk Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories