Tord Boontje has relaunched his website, showing a comprehensive selection of images of his products and installations.
Among the projects shown is Winter Wonderland, a new installation at Swarovski Crystal Gallery in Innsbruck, Austria (above and below).
Boontje - who is now based in southern France - also shows images of The Forest of Karakusa, an exhibition and installation held at House of Shiseido, Tokyo, last year (below).
On the site, Boontje gives details of his new monograph, called (obviously) Tord Boontje. Written by Royal College of Art tutor and former editor of Crafts magazine Martina Margetts, and designed by Graphic Thought Facility, the book will be published by Rizzoli on April 24.
- Dezeen podcast: Dieter Rams at the Desig…n Museum
- Lomme bed by Cycle 13
- Ovale cutlery by Ronan and Erwan Bouroul…lec for Alessi
- Nendo, Starck and more reinterpret Karte…ll's Bourgie lamp
- Pop-up Linen wardrobe by Renate Nederpel… folds flat for easy transportation
- TMA-1 By KiBiSi for AIAIAI
- Xkuty One electric bike by The Electric …Mobility Company
- Alizz.Cooper by Ingo Maurer
- Konstantin Grcic presents his vision of …the future at Vitra Design Museum solo show
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories