Tord Boontje has relaunched his website, showing a comprehensive selection of images of his products and installations.
Among the projects shown is Winter Wonderland, a new installation at Swarovski Crystal Gallery in Innsbruck, Austria (above and below).
Boontje - who is now based in southern France - also shows images of The Forest of Karakusa, an exhibition and installation held at House of Shiseido, Tokyo, last year (below).
On the site, Boontje gives details of his new monograph, called (obviously) Tord Boontje. Written by Royal College of Art tutor and former editor of Crafts magazine Martina Margetts, and designed by Graphic Thought Facility, the book will be published by Rizzoli on April 24.
- This&That by Fabrica
- "There is no nature anymore" – Liam Yo…ung of Tomorrow's Thoughts Today
- "3D printing will infiltrate fashion thr…ough streetwear, not haute couture"
- Space Furniture installation by voonwong…&bensonsaw
- G-Star RAW Spring Summer 2014 collection… by Marc Newson
- Dutch Design Week presents trends "two y…ears ahead of Milan"
- Miito by Nils Chudy is an energy-saving …alternative to the kettle
- Flame Lamps by Gitta Gschwendtner
- William Light by Andrea Francesconi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories