Tord Boontje has relaunched his website, showing a comprehensive selection of images of his products and installations.
Among the projects shown is Winter Wonderland, a new installation at Swarovski Crystal Gallery in Innsbruck, Austria (above and below).
Boontje - who is now based in southern France - also shows images of The Forest of Karakusa, an exhibition and installation held at House of Shiseido, Tokyo, last year (below).
On the site, Boontje gives details of his new monograph, called (obviously) Tord Boontje. Written by Royal College of Art tutor and former editor of Crafts magazine Martina Margetts, and designed by Graphic Thought Facility, the book will be published by Rizzoli on April 24.
- Variations by Stephen Burks for Calligar…is
- Free shipping on all orders at Dezeen Wa…tch Store
- Slant shelving by Haldane Martin
- Stellar by Tokujin Yoshioka at Swarovski… Crystal Palace
- Capo by Doshi Levien for Cappellini
- Pieke Bergmans' blown-plastic VAPOR ligh…ting "grows like a plant or animal"
- Resin Tables by Roel Huisman
- Chit.Chat and Positive.Negative by J May…er H
- Ingo Maurer with Ron Arad
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories