Tord Boontje has relaunched his website, showing a comprehensive selection of images of his products and installations.
Among the projects shown is Winter Wonderland, a new installation at Swarovski Crystal Gallery in Innsbruck, Austria (above and below).
Boontje - who is now based in southern France - also shows images of The Forest of Karakusa, an exhibition and installation held at House of Shiseido, Tokyo, last year (below).
On the site, Boontje gives details of his new monograph, called (obviously) Tord Boontje. Written by Royal College of Art tutor and former editor of Crafts magazine Martina Margetts, and designed by Graphic Thought Facility, the book will be published by Rizzoli on April 24.
- No Bad Colours by Ron Arad
- Structural trusses influence Bridge furn…iture by Variant Studio
- Shop&Show by Tracey Neuls
- Dezeen in the Czech Republic: Daniel Pir…čš, Studio Pirsc Porcelain
- Lomme bed by Cycle 13
- In Flakes by Mount Fuji Architects Studi…o
- Frank, Ettore and Toyo by Chris Labrooy
- Plantation pots combine hand-thrown porc…elain with discarded glasses
- Third by Max Lamb for E&Y
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories