Projects shown include Jayon's Kubo-Kube, a cabinet within a cabinet, and Halo mirror for Pallucco (below).
The tables below are from Ready to Read, a travelling exhibition funded by the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX) and first presented in New York last year.
The following image shows Hayón's Camper shoe store in Carnaby Street, London, while the drawing (below) is part of his development work for the brand.
The site also shows many pages from Backstage, the book produced to coincide with Hayón's Stage exhibition first held at Aram Gallery in London last September.
Stage opens at Vivid Gallery in Rotterdam on 14 January.
- Ford's night-vision lighting system wa…rns drivers of unseen pedestrians, cyclists and animals
- Landscape daybed by Outofstock
- Bite Me edible desk lamp by Victor Vet…terlein
- Fredrikson Stallard preview new collec…tion
- Cages by Jorge Diego Etienne
- Kimono Chair by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Maritime by Benjamin Hubert for Casama…nia
- Nu-Balearica mix album artwork by Airs…ide
- Taste Condiment Set brings uniformity …to the dinner table
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories