Projects shown include Jayon's Kubo-Kube, a cabinet within a cabinet, and Halo mirror for Pallucco (below).
The tables below are from Ready to Read, a travelling exhibition funded by the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX) and first presented in New York last year.
The following image shows Hayón's Camper shoe store in Carnaby Street, London, while the drawing (below) is part of his development work for the brand.
The site also shows many pages from Backstage, the book produced to coincide with Hayón's Stage exhibition first held at Aram Gallery in London last September.
Stage opens at Vivid Gallery in Rotterdam on 14 January.
- Link by PearsonLloyd
- Cumulo by Liliana Ovalle
- Claesson Koivisto Rune to launch pentago…nal wooden furniture
- Front for Moroso
- Lightweight by Studio Tord Boontje
- ck IN2U bottle by Stephen Burks
- David Adjaye pavilion unveiled
- Postfossil at Milan 2010
- Discarded marble tiles form products by …Paolo Ulian and Moreno Ratti
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories