Projects shown include Jayon's Kubo-Kube, a cabinet within a cabinet, and Halo mirror for Pallucco (below).
The tables below are from Ready to Read, a travelling exhibition funded by the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX) and first presented in New York last year.
The following image shows Hayón's Camper shoe store in Carnaby Street, London, while the drawing (below) is part of his development work for the brand.
The site also shows many pages from Backstage, the book produced to coincide with Hayón's Stage exhibition first held at Aram Gallery in London last September.
Stage opens at Vivid Gallery in Rotterdam on 14 January.
- Tafelstukken by Daphna Isaacs and Lauren…s Manders
- Ai Weiwei at Albion Gallery
- Elastic Diamond by Nendo
- Refurbeasts project aims to rehabilitate… "taboo" fur coats
- Reed Krakoff creates furniture made from… felt for Established & Sons
- Empty Memory by Logical Art at The Tempo…rium
- Moooi's Milan 2015 exhibition is capture…d in a 360-degree virtual showroom
- Superheroes by Glimpt
- Animal Tales by Ding3000
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories