Projects shown include Jayon's Kubo-Kube, a cabinet within a cabinet, and Halo mirror for Pallucco (below).
The tables below are from Ready to Read, a travelling exhibition funded by the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX) and first presented in New York last year.
The following image shows Hayón's Camper shoe store in Carnaby Street, London, while the drawing (below) is part of his development work for the brand.
The site also shows many pages from Backstage, the book produced to coincide with Hayón's Stage exhibition first held at Aram Gallery in London last September.
Stage opens at Vivid Gallery in Rotterdam on 14 January.
- Quell & Company designs iPhone dock to b…e "at home in the home"
- Cut it Out by Noma Bar at Outline Editio…ns
- Bird chair by Jungmo Yang
- Iris van Herpen exhibition at the Intern…ational Centre for Lace and Fashion
- New Shadow Monsters video
- Camper store Paris by Ronan and Erwan Bo…uroullec (more images)
- Robert Stadler at Galerie Emmanuel Perro…tin
- Storm furniture by Johannes Hemann
- The Mothership by Akoaki is a mobile DJ …booth for playing funk on the streets of Detroit
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories