Projects shown include Jayon's Kubo-Kube, a cabinet within a cabinet, and Halo mirror for Pallucco (below).
The tables below are from Ready to Read, a travelling exhibition funded by the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX) and first presented in New York last year.
The following image shows Hayón's Camper shoe store in Carnaby Street, London, while the drawing (below) is part of his development work for the brand.
The site also shows many pages from Backstage, the book produced to coincide with Hayón's Stage exhibition first held at Aram Gallery in London last September.
Stage opens at Vivid Gallery in Rotterdam on 14 January.
- Furniture and lighting brands move into …"big wonderful world" of fragrances
- Twig Coat Stand by Jamie McLellan
- Ikepod wristwatches by Marc Newson
- Studio Nienke Hoogvliet uses algae yarn …to create Sea Me rug
- Telling Talesat Ligne Roset Westend
- The Wish List: emerging designers produc…e objects for Hadid, Foster, Rogers and more
- Neolione by Boadesign Studio
- Chair 01 and Stool 01 by Daphna Laurens …with Wittmann
- Paper Mache Armchair by Majid Asif
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories