Graphic Thought Facility have unveiled a temporary neon installation depicting proteins associated with deadly diseases.
The installation is in the windows at 215 Euston Road, London, the headquarters of of medical research charity Wellcome Trust.
The neons represent proteins from cancer, HIV, obesity and malaria. Wellcome Trust funds research into identifying the structures of these proteins, in order to help the development of new drugs.
Image credits: Wellcome Trust
- The Little Wild Garden of Love by Tord… Boontje
- Drawstring Lamp by Design Stories and …Returhuset
- Bone Armchair by Joris Laarman
- Raw Edges shapes Endgrain wooden furni…ture to reveal colourful patterns
- Successful Living by Diesel Creative T…eam
- Eggwave by WertelOberfell for Neff
- Design made of animal products on show… in Formafantasma exhibition
- Manuel Netto at Dezeen Platform
- Light Movement by Noam Bar Yohai
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories