Graphic Thought Facility have unveiled a temporary neon installation depicting proteins associated with deadly diseases.
The installation is in the windows at 215 Euston Road, London, the headquarters of of medical research charity Wellcome Trust.
The neons represent proteins from cancer, HIV, obesity and malaria. Wellcome Trust funds research into identifying the structures of these proteins, in order to help the development of new drugs.
Image credits: Wellcome Trust
- Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka + Schemata Archite…cture Office
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio Novem…bre part 2
- Naica ceramic lamp by Something for Lign…e Roset
- Pyggy Bank by Nendo
- Blinking City by Instant Hutong
- Making of Zaha Hadid's NOVA shoes for Un…ited Nude
- Asimov's First Law scales by Alice Wang
- Catwalk for Up [øpp] by Gartnerfuglen A…rchitects
- Teenyweenykins by Kaley Woods
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories