Graphic Thought Facility have unveiled a temporary neon installation depicting proteins associated with deadly diseases.
The installation is in the windows at 215 Euston Road, London, the headquarters of of medical research charity Wellcome Trust.
The neons represent proteins from cancer, HIV, obesity and malaria. Wellcome Trust funds research into identifying the structures of these proteins, in order to help the development of new drugs.
Image credits: Wellcome Trust
- MYo1 and MYo2 Reverse Collection by Mich…ael Young
- Nendo works with traditional manufacture…r to redesign chopsticks
- Dezeen Watch Store newsletter #1
- Cathedral installation by Luke Morgan
- Particle shelving by Dominic McCausland
- Paper birds by Diana Beltran Herrera
- Dominic Wilcox to build driverless car m…ade out of stained glass
- Tagliente by Plasma Studio and ewo
- Autonomous Living Unit by Eduardo McInto…sh
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories