Graphic Thought Facility have unveiled a temporary neon installation depicting proteins associated with deadly diseases.
The installation is in the windows at 215 Euston Road, London, the headquarters of of medical research charity Wellcome Trust.
The neons represent proteins from cancer, HIV, obesity and malaria. Wellcome Trust funds research into identifying the structures of these proteins, in order to help the development of new drugs.
Image credits: Wellcome Trust
- New images of Manned Cloud by Jean-Marie… Massaud
- Biennale Interieur "gives chances to a n…ew generation of designers"
- Angolo hooks by Sébastien Cordoleani fo…r Moustache
- Fashion collection features solar panels… for charging a mobile phone
- Alfa Romeo Centenary Sculpture by Gerry …Judah
- Building Tilelamp at Casa do Lado by 20.…87
- Slant shelving by Haldane Martin
- 100% Inspiration: Kara O'Reilly
- Aeropolis by Plastique Fantastique
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories