Graphic Thought Facility have unveiled a temporary neon installation depicting proteins associated with deadly diseases.
The installation is in the windows at 215 Euston Road, London, the headquarters of of medical research charity Wellcome Trust.
The neons represent proteins from cancer, HIV, obesity and malaria. Wellcome Trust funds research into identifying the structures of these proteins, in order to help the development of new drugs.
Image credits: Wellcome Trust
- New Mexico spaceport by Foster
- Jasper Morrison for Samsung
- Totemism: Memphis meets Africa at Design… Indaba Expo
- 20 litre Coat Stand by Peter Marigold
- Autographer camera by OMG Life with Chau…han Studio
- Medical Herbman Café Project by EARTHSC…APE
- Wall Saver by Sebastian Bergne for L’A…telier d’Exercises
- Venus chair by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Light Wind by demakersvan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories