Cult graphic designers M/M (Paris) have released their 2007 catalogue, which features several new posters.
Their site also shows new work including a motion graphic for London's Serpentine Gallery. No images for now as we still haven't received permission from M/M (Paris)...
- Campana Brothers video interview 1
- Post A Phone by Priestman Goode
- Plants bloom on Mischer'Traxler's table …for Perrier-Jouët when you move away from it
- Mutation by Ora-Ïto for Citroën
- Willmann Vase by Hanne Willmann has a gl…ass base and a concrete lid
- BaObab by Philippe Starck for Vitra
- André Fu creates "modern Asian" install…ation for COS presentation in Hong Kong
- Dark Noon by Nendo available in two new …models at Dezeen Watch Store
- Powerless Structures, Fig.101 by Elmgree…n and Dragset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories