Cult graphic designers M/M (Paris) have released their 2007 catalogue, which features several new posters.
Their site also shows new work including a motion graphic for London's Serpentine Gallery. No images for now as we still haven't received permission from M/M (Paris)...
- 3D-woven fabric creates organically shap…ed lamps that glow in the dark
- Tower: Instant Structure for Schacht XII… by rAndom International
- California Pastoral by Jeremy Quinn
- Kohei Nawa's Foam installation created a… cloud-like landscape of soapy bubbles
- Droog show Taiwan fruits
- Terrastool by the Campana Brothers for G…alerie Kreo
- Aluminium tables by Katrin Olina and Gar…ðar Eyjólfsson
- Nendo adapts traditional Japanese paper-…making to design crumpled lamps
- Theca and Steelwood Galva by Ronan and E…rwan Bouroullec for Magis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories