For the first time, Droog will exhibit every item from their catalogue, including limited edition pieces.
In addition, Droog will present four new products for sale, each developed from well-known prototypes.
These include Slow Glow Lamp (above) by NEXT architects and Aura Luz Melis, which features a light source submerged in fat. The fat gradually melts as the light heat up.
Clothes Hanger Lamp by Hector Serrano (shown top) features a hanger with an integrated light, which turns an item of clothing into a shade.
The third product is Joris Laarman's iconic Heat Wave Radiator (above), which is now in production, while Swing with the Plants by Marcel Wanders (below) is an indoor swing with integrated planters.
The show runs concurrently with the giant IMM Cologne furniture fair, 15-21 January.
- Bouroullec brothers design minimal colou…red Ruutu vases for Iittala
- Antibodies by the Campana Brothers at Vi…tra Design Museum
- Foundation by Benjamin Hubert
- Emeco's eco-friendly stool by Nendo is "…a system rather than a single piece of furniture"
- The Shell by Maarten Baas
- Lamps by Nao Tamura, Zaha Hadid and John… Pawson feature in Wonderglass movie
- Hella Jongerius updates her "young class…ic" Polder sofa
- Paralympic design: adaptive sailing equi…pment
- Amy Congdon's couture fashion integrates… textile design and tissue engineering
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories