For the first time, Droog will exhibit every item from their catalogue, including limited edition pieces.
In addition, Droog will present four new products for sale, each developed from well-known prototypes.
These include Slow Glow Lamp (above) by NEXT architects and Aura Luz Melis, which features a light source submerged in fat. The fat gradually melts as the light heat up.
Clothes Hanger Lamp by Hector Serrano (shown top) features a hanger with an integrated light, which turns an item of clothing into a shade.
The third product is Joris Laarman's iconic Heat Wave Radiator (above), which is now in production, while Swing with the Plants by Marcel Wanders (below) is an indoor swing with integrated planters.
The show runs concurrently with the giant IMM Cologne furniture fair, 15-21 January.
- Karoto by Avichai Tadmor for Monkey Busi…ness
- Found by Oscar Diaz
- Dezeen Platform: Touch the Sound
- Trunks by Malafor
- Jólan van der Wiel creates spiky shoes …for Iris van Herpen using magnets
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shops at desig…njunction and 100% Design
- Moss presents Baas and De Lucchi
- Modular lighting system by Choi + Shine …Architects sticks together with magnets
- Hella Jongerius reveals "expression of y…arn and colour" with rugs in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories