For the first time, Droog will exhibit every item from their catalogue, including limited edition pieces.
In addition, Droog will present four new products for sale, each developed from well-known prototypes.
These include Slow Glow Lamp (above) by NEXT architects and Aura Luz Melis, which features a light source submerged in fat. The fat gradually melts as the light heat up.
Clothes Hanger Lamp by Hector Serrano (shown top) features a hanger with an integrated light, which turns an item of clothing into a shade.
The third product is Joris Laarman's iconic Heat Wave Radiator (above), which is now in production, while Swing with the Plants by Marcel Wanders (below) is an indoor swing with integrated planters.
The show runs concurrently with the giant IMM Cologne furniture fair, 15-21 January.
- Tokyo Designers Week interview: Tom Dixo…n
- Air 1 Aquarium by Amaury Poudray
- Useful Arbeitsloser (Jobless) by Lee San…ghyeok
- Clothes stand with Y-shaped coat hangers… by Mifune Design Studio
- Theme & Variations by Julien Carretero
- "Technology is going to turn the entire …fashion industry inside out"
- Alodia by Todd Bracher for Cappellini
- JAILmake pop-up studio at Tent London
- Duo by Oscar Diaz for Doiy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories