For the first time, Droog will exhibit every item from their catalogue, including limited edition pieces.
In addition, Droog will present four new products for sale, each developed from well-known prototypes.
These include Slow Glow Lamp (above) by NEXT architects and Aura Luz Melis, which features a light source submerged in fat. The fat gradually melts as the light heat up.
Clothes Hanger Lamp by Hector Serrano (shown top) features a hanger with an integrated light, which turns an item of clothing into a shade.
The third product is Joris Laarman's iconic Heat Wave Radiator (above), which is now in production, while Swing with the Plants by Marcel Wanders (below) is an indoor swing with integrated planters.
The show runs concurrently with the giant IMM Cologne furniture fair, 15-21 January.
- Long-d by Kitmen Keung
- Pablo Bronstein honours Nicholas Hawks…moor with lighthouse/beach hut hybrid in Folkestone
- Lab Craft at Tent London
- Lava combines western and eastern symb…ols to create "universal" icons
- Watch Sculptures: Moments in Time by D…ominic Wilcox
- Kinetic louvres move in three dimensio…ns to screen sunlight from any angle
- TSAR by Florian Brillet
- "We designed a sofa that we would want… in our own home"
- Car design and production could "start… to show biological adaptation and mutation"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories