For the first time, Droog will exhibit every item from their catalogue, including limited edition pieces.
In addition, Droog will present four new products for sale, each developed from well-known prototypes.
These include Slow Glow Lamp (above) by NEXT architects and Aura Luz Melis, which features a light source submerged in fat. The fat gradually melts as the light heat up.
Clothes Hanger Lamp by Hector Serrano (shown top) features a hanger with an integrated light, which turns an item of clothing into a shade.
The third product is Joris Laarman's iconic Heat Wave Radiator (above), which is now in production, while Swing with the Plants by Marcel Wanders (below) is an indoor swing with integrated planters.
The show runs concurrently with the giant IMM Cologne furniture fair, 15-21 January.
- Philippe Malouin creates circular swing …set with Caesarstone seats
- E8 table by Mathias Hahn
- SuperDesign at Victoria House, London
- Extra ID by Anke Weiss
- Tonale by David Chipperfield for Alessi
- Deptford Project Café by Morag Myerscou…gh
- Peepoo bag by Anders Wilhelmson
- Skinned by KNOL Ontwerp features latex c…asts of derelict buildings
- Bellows by Benjamin Hubert for Nava
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories