The European Ceramics Work Centre (EKWC) in the Netherlands is inviting designers to apply for residencies.
The prestigious centre is offering a variety of residencies, including a studio residency and a residency for young designers.
Designers who have worked at the centre in the past include Ineke Hans (whose Black Gold ceramics, above, were developed at EKCW), Wieki Somers, Studio Job, Satyendra Pakhale, Ted Noten and the artist Tony Cragg.
The deadline for applications is 15 April 2007. Details here
- Per Kristian Nygård crams a grassy va…lley into an Oslo gallery
- Extrusion by Philippe Malouinfor Carwa…n Gallery at Ventura Lambrate
- Joris Laarman works with Opel
- Zanotta launches "shelves on legs" by …Frank Rettenbacher
- Moon by Tokujin Yoshioka for Moroso
- ByBrown designs Raindress for style-co…nscious female cyclists
- Kaide-taide by Company
- Designer 3D-prints shoes representing …12 of his lovers
- Secondome Edizioni by 5.5 designers, S…am Baron, Joost van Bleiswijk and Kiki van Eijk
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories