The European Ceramics Work Centre (EKWC) in the Netherlands is inviting designers to apply for residencies.
The prestigious centre is offering a variety of residencies, including a studio residency and a residency for young designers.
Designers who have worked at the centre in the past include Ineke Hans (whose Black Gold ceramics, above, were developed at EKCW), Wieki Somers, Studio Job, Satyendra Pakhale, Ted Noten and the artist Tony Cragg.
The deadline for applications is 15 April 2007. Details here
- Mossa Chair by Simone Simonelli for Prom…osedia
- Lianne Polinder's Technomimicry textiles… are based on LCD screens and solar panels
- My Way talks: unfold
- Prototype Liquid Glacial Table by Zaha H…adid at David Gill Galleries
- Between Lines by WokMedia
- "Digital technology will continue to dis…appear"
- Oasis by Claesson Koivisto Rune, Luca Ni…chetto Jean-Marie Massaud and Front for Offecct
- Cornell Boxes by Alison Smithson for Tec…ta
- Junya Watanabe folds textiles into mathe…matical patterns for Autumn Winter 2015
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories