The European Ceramics Work Centre (EKWC) in the Netherlands is inviting designers to apply for residencies.
The prestigious centre is offering a variety of residencies, including a studio residency and a residency for young designers.
Designers who have worked at the centre in the past include Ineke Hans (whose Black Gold ceramics, above, were developed at EKCW), Wieki Somers, Studio Job, Satyendra Pakhale, Ted Noten and the artist Tony Cragg.
The deadline for applications is 15 April 2007. Details here
- Domestic Animals by Guus Van Leeuwen
- Hunters Bend by Tove Emilsson
- Manuel Netto at Dezeen Platform
- Waar is Ekko? combined posters and signa…ge for a music festival by Kok Pistolet
- Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty opens a…t London's V&A
- Haunted by 36 Woman by Ted Noten
- Jar RGB by Arik Levy for Lasvit
- Hella Jongerius reveals "expression of y…arn and colour" with rugs in Milan
- Origami Chair by So Takahashi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories