The European Ceramics Work Centre (EKWC) in the Netherlands is inviting designers to apply for residencies.
The prestigious centre is offering a variety of residencies, including a studio residency and a residency for young designers.
Designers who have worked at the centre in the past include Ineke Hans (whose Black Gold ceramics, above, were developed at EKCW), Wieki Somers, Studio Job, Satyendra Pakhale, Ted Noten and the artist Tony Cragg.
The deadline for applications is 15 April 2007. Details here
- EXTL pendant lights by David Irwin for D…eadgood
- Magnets connect Ilya Tkach's two-part de…sk lamp
- X-RAY by Tokujin Yoshioka for KDDI
- Tuomas Markunpoika mills coloured pencil…s to create Amalgamated vases
- Louis Vuitton fashion collection influen…ced by Modernist architect Charlotte Perriand
- Form Us With Friends by Form Us With Lov…e
- Postmodernism: Style and Subversion 1970…-1990 at the V&A
- Paper works by Simon Schubert
- Moradavaga uses spinning tin cans to tur…n a tower into an interactive billboard
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories