The European Ceramics Work Centre (EKWC) in the Netherlands is inviting designers to apply for residencies.
The prestigious centre is offering a variety of residencies, including a studio residency and a residency for young designers.
Designers who have worked at the centre in the past include Ineke Hans (whose Black Gold ceramics, above, were developed at EKCW), Wieki Somers, Studio Job, Satyendra Pakhale, Ted Noten and the artist Tony Cragg.
The deadline for applications is 15 April 2007. Details here
- No.1 by Form Us With Love for TID Watche…s
- Blend by Mieke Meijer
- Camilo Rebelo installs "trojan egg" insi…de Porto's city hall
- Bachag by Joongho Choi
- The Conductor by Faye Toogood for Establ…ished & Sons
- Oogst 1000 Wonderland by Tjep.
- Doshi Levien for Moroso 2
- Odette by Massproductions
- Z Step by Michael Schoner at Depot Basel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories