The European Ceramics Work Centre (EKWC) in the Netherlands is inviting designers to apply for residencies.
The prestigious centre is offering a variety of residencies, including a studio residency and a residency for young designers.
Designers who have worked at the centre in the past include Ineke Hans (whose Black Gold ceramics, above, were developed at EKCW), Wieki Somers, Studio Job, Satyendra Pakhale, Ted Noten and the artist Tony Cragg.
The deadline for applications is 15 April 2007. Details here
- Ross Lovegrove creates chair for Moroso …using metal-pressing technology for cars
- Tom Dixon to debut and sell products at …The Cinema in Milan
- Noah lighting by Bethan Gray for John Le…wis
- "Bored" Chinese are turning from fashion… to furniture
- Buildings of Disaster in gold by Constan…tin and Laurene Boym
- Very Good & Proper designs new legs for …MT Club Chair
- NAN18 by Jörg Boner and Christian Deube…r for Nanoo
- Sofa based on a pin cushion by Demeter F…ogarasi
- Design against the clock at Established …& Sons
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories