Japanese mobile phone manufacturer KDDI has updated its website with images of Infobar 2, a new version of Naoto Fukasawa's iconic Infobar phone.
The phone is one of several new prototypes developed as part of KDDI's experimental AU Design Project, which has so far seen models by designers including Tokujin Yoshioka and Marc Newson put into production.
Yoshioka's Media Skin phone, which was developed as a prototype in 2005, has just been put into production - see dezeen's story here.
- Extensions 03 by Aïssa Logerot
- Mataerial by Petr Novikov, Saša Jokić,… Joris Laarman Lab and IAAC
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Ilse Crawford
- Dezeen competition: win a ride in a desi…gner Flower Car in Milan
- Launch of Llustre.com
- Wired Store Annex by Tronic Studio
- Wooden Carpet by Elisa Stroyzk
- Squishy silicone keys control pitch and …volume on ROLI's musical Seaboard
- Ume-play and Karakusa-play ceramics by N…endo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories