Japanese mobile phone manufacturer KDDI has updated its website with images of Infobar 2, a new version of Naoto Fukasawa's iconic Infobar phone.
The phone is one of several new prototypes developed as part of KDDI's experimental AU Design Project, which has so far seen models by designers including Tokujin Yoshioka and Marc Newson put into production.
Yoshioka's Media Skin phone, which was developed as a prototype in 2005, has just been put into production - see dezeen's story here.
- Sosia by Emanuele Magini for Campeggi
- Dezeen archive: shoes by architects
- Leaf Tie Cable Organisers by Lufdesign
- Digital Couture by Hermann August Weizen…egger
- Sine Cabinet by Dik Scheepers
- Suna Broom by Joseph Guerra
- Dezeen presents: Menagerie at The Jones
- Cut and Paste by Kiki van Eijk at Second…ome
- Changing Dimensions by Royal College of …Art graduates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories