Japanese mobile phone manufacturer KDDI has updated its website with images of Infobar 2, a new version of Naoto Fukasawa's iconic Infobar phone.
The phone is one of several new prototypes developed as part of KDDI's experimental AU Design Project, which has so far seen models by designers including Tokujin Yoshioka and Marc Newson put into production.
Yoshioka's Media Skin phone, which was developed as a prototype in 2005, has just been put into production - see dezeen's story here.
- Bodge Bench by Gitta Gschwendtner for th…e Stepney Green Design Collection
- Bucket Vase by Qubus Design Studio
- YachtPlus by Foster + Partners
- Studio Glithero at VIVID Gallery
- Snug Vases by snug.studio
- "We wanted to bring the family portrait …into the next century"
- Boundary lights by Faudet-Harrison for S…CP
- Anny Wang uses contrasting materials in …Akin Collection of furniture
- Parhelia by Asif Khan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories