Japanese mobile phone manufacturer KDDI has updated its website with images of Infobar 2, a new version of Naoto Fukasawa's iconic Infobar phone.
The phone is one of several new prototypes developed as part of KDDI's experimental AU Design Project, which has so far seen models by designers including Tokujin Yoshioka and Marc Newson put into production.
Yoshioka's Media Skin phone, which was developed as a prototype in 2005, has just been put into production - see dezeen's story here.
- Urban Adapter by Rocker-Lange Architects
- Visionaire 55 Surprise
- Verlan Dress by Francis Bitonti and New …Skins Workshop students
- Modern Day Snail Mail by Cristina Vanko
- Buoy by TAF for Zero
- Capital headphones by KiBiSi for AIAIAI
- Nick Cobby explores the human mind in mu…sic video for Max Cooper and Tom Hodge
- Edible water bottle replaces plastic wit…h algae
- Kora Vases by Studiopepe for Spotti Ediz…ioni
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories