Japanese mobile phone manufacturer KDDI has updated its website with images of Infobar 2, a new version of Naoto Fukasawa's iconic Infobar phone.
The phone is one of several new prototypes developed as part of KDDI's experimental AU Design Project, which has so far seen models by designers including Tokujin Yoshioka and Marc Newson put into production.
Yoshioka's Media Skin phone, which was developed as a prototype in 2005, has just been put into production - see dezeen's story here.
- Meteo by Naoto Fukasawa for Magis
- Discipline launches in Milan
- Lix 3D-printing pen allows users to cr…eate solid drawings in the air
- The Reflection Range by Kim Thome at S…how RCA 2012
- N12 3D-printed bikini by Continuum Fas…hion and Shapeways
- Prada Prototypes auction by AMO
- Barnaby Barford mirrors and figurines
- Driverless cars and OLED headlights by… Audi at CES 2013
- Designed in Hackney: the Crate Series …by Jasper Morrison
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories