Japanese mobile phone manufacturer KDDI has updated its website with images of Infobar 2, a new version of Naoto Fukasawa's iconic Infobar phone.
The phone is one of several new prototypes developed as part of KDDI's experimental AU Design Project, which has so far seen models by designers including Tokujin Yoshioka and Marc Newson put into production.
Yoshioka's Media Skin phone, which was developed as a prototype in 2005, has just been put into production - see dezeen's story here.
- Gothic Chair by Studio Job for Moooi
- Artist in Jewellery by David Watkins
- Robber Baron by Studio Job
- Roman artefacts influence tableware desi…gns by Jaime Hayón
- Clover by Brodie Neill for Kundalini
- Logo Chairs by Richard Woods and Sebasti…an Wrong
- Interactive slideshow: Heal's launches S…pring 2014 furniture collection
- Apparitions by Matali Crasset, Mathias G…aillaguet and Michel Bulteau
- Dutch designers collaborate for Low Mot…ion exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories