British design graduates and final year students have until next week to enter the British Council's Top Ten competition.
Designers of the best ten products will get their work showcased at the British Council's Milan headquarters on Via Manzoni during the furniture fair in April.
The competition is open to all 2006 graduates and final year students, who must submit images of production-ready furniture or product prototypes.
The deadline for entries is 30 January and finalists will be announced on 25 February 2007.
Download the entry form here.
- Paralympic design: discus throwing frame
- City Series and Studio Line by Michael Y…oung for Zixag
- The Mirror exhibition by OKOLO and Klár…a Šumová
- Naked City Landscape by Natascha Madeisk…i and Alexander Graef
- Ferry Terminal by CF Møller
- In No Time by Sandra Backlund
- NYC gets first Grimshaw bus stop
- In Here, for This by Krijn de Koning
- Dezeen and designjunction launch map of… West End Design Quarter 2014
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories