British design graduates and final year students have until next week to enter the British Council's Top Ten competition.
Designers of the best ten products will get their work showcased at the British Council's Milan headquarters on Via Manzoni during the furniture fair in April.
The competition is open to all 2006 graduates and final year students, who must submit images of production-ready furniture or product prototypes.
The deadline for entries is 30 January and finalists will be announced on 25 February 2007.
Download the entry form here.
- Split series by Peter Marigold
- The Copper Collection by Aldo Bakker at …Thomas Eyck
- Soap and light visualise sound vibration…s in Dagny Rewera's installation
- Daniele Ragazzo's Liaison Table is suppo…rted by giant pin-shaped legs
- Cortex 3D-printed cast by Jake Evill
- Peacock Chair by Dror
- No Pause by Gio Tirotto
- Bent by Anne-Cécile Rappa
- 4D Glass by Jonathan Krawczuk
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories