British design graduates and final year students have until next week to enter the British Council's Top Ten competition.
Designers of the best ten products will get their work showcased at the British Council's Milan headquarters on Via Manzoni during the furniture fair in April.
The competition is open to all 2006 graduates and final year students, who must submit images of production-ready furniture or product prototypes.
The deadline for entries is 30 January and finalists will be announced on 25 February 2007.
Download the entry form here.
- Nendo's Architect Bag for Tod's holds …long drawings in its middle
- Peca's Lava plates are made from half-…polished volcanic stone
- Cortex 3D-printed cast by Jake Evill
- 100% Inspiration: Richard Shed
- Movisi launches Peter Marigold shelvin…g
- Fleet of robots by The Workers allow t…he public to explore galleries by night
- Sometimes by Denis Guidone at Dezeen W…atch Store
- "People who don't like Comic Sans don'…t know anything about design"
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Ma…rk Braun
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories