British design graduates and final year students have until next week to enter the British Council's Top Ten competition.
Designers of the best ten products will get their work showcased at the British Council's Milan headquarters on Via Manzoni during the furniture fair in April.
The competition is open to all 2006 graduates and final year students, who must submit images of production-ready furniture or product prototypes.
The deadline for entries is 30 January and finalists will be announced on 25 February 2007.
Download the entry form here.
- Drapée chair by Constance Guisset desig…ned to look like draped fabric
- Construction Lamp by Joost van Bleiswijk… for Moooi
- ReMIX Studio outlines hutong house renov…ation plans with UV installation
- 150ml by Studioroom906
- The Aram Gallery showcases seven new des…igners in Future Stars? exhibition
- KRUZIFIX by Stefan Strumbel
- Purple locket is a digital version of th…e traditional heirloom
- Our Little White Sofa by Christian Vivan…co
- SCP 2011 Collection at Maison&Objet 2011
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories