The awards were announced on Friday, with EBV among the winners in the "unrealised projects" category for a portfolio of four projects, shown here.
Above: the headquarters of Ribera del Duero Wine in Roa near Burgos.
Above: the Aguilas Auditorium and Congress Hall in Aguilas, Murcia.
Above: house in Santander.
Above: housing scheme, Ubeda.
EBV arquitects is based in Barcelona and was founded by Italian architect Fabrizio Barozzi (born 1976) and Spaniard Alberto Veiga (born 1973).
- NHow Hotel Milan by Matteo Thun
- The Round Tower by De Matos Ryan
- Bernardo Bader sources wood from a local… forest to build barn-like house in rural Austria
- Loyn & Co's Stormy Castle house pairs co…ncrete and glass with traditional stone
- Diamond-patterned fencing clads facade o…f office and workshop by CAAN Architects
- Apartment No. 1 by AbCT
- Alan Faena is working "with the best min…ds" in architecture to bring Argentina to Miami Beach
- Villa in the Czech mountains combines pe…rforated metal with stone gabions
- Tuscany Barn House by Julian King Archit…ect
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories