The Boutique concept - which was previewed at the Milan furniture fair last April - involves a basic "naked" sofa which can be customised with 14 different cover and cushion designs.
The idea is to make buying a sofa easier and cheaper than before: Boutique will cost £2,000 and will be delivered within two weeks of ordering.
Boutique comes in three-seater, two-seater and armchair versions, plus a footstool. Covers and cushions can be changed at will without having to by a new suite.
- Fondue lamp shaped like a cheese-melting… pot by Luca Nichetto
- Skin Secret by I-Ting Ho
- Job Office collection by Studio Job for …Lensvelt
- Those speakers at last
- Matali Crasset presents woven vessels i…n collaboration with Zimbabwean weavers
- Mobile Gastfreundschaft by Kollectiv Sta…dtpark
- Lotus Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- Nendo's Tokyo Tribal furniture incorpora…tes bamboo baskets
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on designing a… new bus for London
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories