The Boutique concept - which was previewed at the Milan furniture fair last April - involves a basic "naked" sofa which can be customised with 14 different cover and cushion designs.
The idea is to make buying a sofa easier and cheaper than before: Boutique will cost £2,000 and will be delivered within two weeks of ordering.
Boutique comes in three-seater, two-seater and armchair versions, plus a footstool. Covers and cushions can be changed at will without having to by a new suite.
- Saint Laurent opens new flagship store i…n Paris
- Open Source Architecture Manifesto by Ca…rlo Ratti Associati
- REK Bookcase Junior by Reinier de Jong
- Binary Prints by Alex Trochut
- Autarky by Studio Formafantasma
- Architecting the Future at Miami Design …District
- December chair by Jasper Morrison and Wa…taru Kumano for Nikari
- De La Espada at Qubique 2011
- Stick-lets by Christina Kazakia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories