The Boutique concept - which was previewed at the Milan furniture fair last April - involves a basic "naked" sofa which can be customised with 14 different cover and cushion designs.
The idea is to make buying a sofa easier and cheaper than before: Boutique will cost £2,000 and will be delivered within two weeks of ordering.
Boutique comes in three-seater, two-seater and armchair versions, plus a footstool. Covers and cushions can be changed at will without having to by a new suite.
- Gardenias by Jaime Hayón for BD Barcelo…na Design
- Recycled marble dust used to create simp…le homeware range by Francesca Gattello
- "The second hand is a real piece of scul…pture moving around the watch" – Benjamin Hubert
- Gigi Barker's skin-covered seats are inf…used with bodily scents
- Plumen low-energy bulbs by Hulger
- Colour Glass by Scholten & Baijings for …Hay
- Luminous by Tokujin Yoshiokafor Glas Ita…lia
- Interview with Jaime Hayón
- Dezeen Watch Store spring sale
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories