The Boutique concept - which was previewed at the Milan furniture fair last April - involves a basic "naked" sofa which can be customised with 14 different cover and cushion designs.
The idea is to make buying a sofa easier and cheaper than before: Boutique will cost £2,000 and will be delivered within two weeks of ordering.
Boutique comes in three-seater, two-seater and armchair versions, plus a footstool. Covers and cushions can be changed at will without having to by a new suite.
- Boom Boom speaker by Mathieu Lehanneur… has 20 faces
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Paula Benveg…nú
- Prehistoric Aliens by Glimpt
- Bronze Poly Chair by Max Lamb
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Julia Lohmann
- Voyage to Uchronia by Matali Crasset a…t Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac
- Ding3000's Coasterlight holds drink ma…ts beneath a candle
- Great Camp Collection by Paul Loebach
- "New Yorkers all of a sudden are inter…ested in quality of life"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories