The Boutique concept - which was previewed at the Milan furniture fair last April - involves a basic "naked" sofa which can be customised with 14 different cover and cushion designs.
The idea is to make buying a sofa easier and cheaper than before: Boutique will cost £2,000 and will be delivered within two weeks of ordering.
Boutique comes in three-seater, two-seater and armchair versions, plus a footstool. Covers and cushions can be changed at will without having to by a new suite.
- REK Bookcase Junior by Reinier de Jong
- Tubular installation forms backdrop for …Issey Miyake menswear campaign
- Atlantis by Gayle Chong Kwan
- MEJD Studio slices traditional objects i…n half to create contemporary lighting
- Corner project by Guise
- Patched Chair by Soojin Kang
- Wouldn't it be nice... at Somerset House
- Audi Carbon Ski by Audi Concept Design M…unich
- Steel frames are bolted together to form… Flexible Order modular furniture system
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories