The Boutique concept - which was previewed at the Milan furniture fair last April - involves a basic "naked" sofa which can be customised with 14 different cover and cushion designs.
The idea is to make buying a sofa easier and cheaper than before: Boutique will cost £2,000 and will be delivered within two weeks of ordering.
Boutique comes in three-seater, two-seater and armchair versions, plus a footstool. Covers and cushions can be changed at will without having to by a new suite.
- Rollercoaster provides centrepiece for P…hilipp Plein catwalk
- Gergeti Coffee Table by NVDRS
- Prada Prototypes auction by AMO
- Architrave by Lee Broom for Heal's
- Orbit lamps by Raymond Paulson at New De…signers
- Black Ruby by Studio Debbie Wijskamp
- Ghost-like Architecture by Shingo Masuda… and Katsuhisa Otsubo Architects
- Book cover refuses to open for judgmenta…l readers
- Paceman by MINI
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories