Here's another new chandelier by Stuart Haygarth, which he just emailed us today. Called Spectacle, it's created from 1020 pairs of prescription spectacles.
See our earlier story on Stuart's work here.
- False Friends by Coarse
- Teapot/cup by Louie Rigano
- "In the East End there are always materi…als to be found" - Nina Tolstrup
- 100% Inspiration: Richard Shed
- The Panther by Volido
- Cutting Edge sofa by Martijn Rigters cut… from block of foam using hot wires
- Aim lamps by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec …for Flos
- Movie: Jaguar clay modelling at Clerkenw…ell Design Week
- 1:1 scaled-up dolls' house furniture by …Silva Lovasová
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories