Here's another new chandelier by Stuart Haygarth, which he just emailed us today. Called Spectacle, it's created from 1020 pairs of prescription spectacles.
See our earlier story on Stuart's work here.
- Blond and Bieber's dyes made from algae …"don't harm nature at all"
- Stud Chair by Hyung Suk Cho
- Angle lights by Tom Dixon
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: The Tournament by Jaime Hayón
- Interview: Michelle Ogundehin at Dezeen …Studio part 1
- Doshi Levien designs jewel-like mirrors …for Hay
- Kazadokei by Nendo
- David Gill Galleries at DesignArt Londo…n
- Food and Design videos: Gitta Gschwendtn…er
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories