Here's another new chandelier by Stuart Haygarth, which he just emailed us today. Called Spectacle, it's created from 1020 pairs of prescription spectacles.
See our earlier story on Stuart's work here.
- Il Fiore di Novembre by Fabio Novembre
- CF Møller Design creates Ensō architec…tural tableware set
- Bow Bins by Cordula Kehrer for Areaware
- Tekiō by Anthony Dickens
- Lodelei by Martin Pärn and Edina Dufala…-Pärn for Nils Holger Moormann
- Champagne chair winners
- Olivier van Herpt 3D-prints functional c…eramic objects
- Else vases by Michal Fargo moulded from …torn foam blocks
- Jenny Nordberg produces hand-made furnit…ure pieces in less than five minutes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories