Here's another new chandelier by Stuart Haygarth, which he just emailed us today. Called Spectacle, it's created from 1020 pairs of prescription spectacles.
See our earlier story on Stuart's work here.
- Clamp Desk by Paul Coudamy & Benoit Coul…ondres
- Brickchair by Pepe Heykoop
- Hydrogenase by Vincent Callebaut
- Paper Vase by Pepe Heykoop
- Furniture by Jon Harrison
- Maison Hermès Window Display by Tokujin… Yoshioka
- Free space for light designers at Tent L…ondon
- Messy tablecloth and REM bed by AZEdesig…n
- "Street culture is synonymous with east …London" - Lee Broom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories