Here's another new chandelier by Stuart Haygarth, which he just emailed us today. Called Spectacle, it's created from 1020 pairs of prescription spectacles.
See our earlier story on Stuart's work here.
- Food is "the most important material i…n the world" says Marije Vogelzang
- Konstantin Grcic to receive Designer o…f the Year Award at Design Miami/
- Ovo high chair by CuldeSac
- Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fa…shion at the Barbican
- Gerry Judah's arcing sculpture suspend…s Mercedes cars above Goodwood crowds
- Ingo Maurer with Ron Arad
- Collection One by hundredstensunits
- Waver by Konstantin Grcic for Vitra
- Fittings by Mridu Sahai
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories