dezeenflash: dezeen is in Cape Town all this week for the 10th Design Indaba conference. Starting later today, we will be bringing you regular updates on the conference, the speakers and the parties.
We are just off now to put our flip-flops on for this afternoon's beach party, which will be attended by Jasper Morrison, Neville Brody, Jaime Hayon, Simon Waterfall, Daljit Singh and many others...
Keep an eye on the Design Indaba 07 category in dezeen's sidebar for more updates.
- Design Department Store at SCP
- Satsuma chair by Läufer + Keichel model…led on wooden fruit crates
- Mindcraft10 by Danish Crafts
- Bjarke Ingels unveils "BIG Maze" for Was…hington's National Building Museum
- Outlined silk layers fold across dresses… by Christopher Kane
- Sports Hijab by ResportOn
- COD by Rami Tareef for Gaga & Design
- Stack of utensils crafted in India forms… Cheese Maker by Studio Makkink & Bey
- "In the future, design thinking is going… to be called emotionalism" – Roger Arquer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories