Cape Town designer Heath Nash has given us images from his presentation at last week's Design Indaba conference, showing a range of lights and other products made from salvaged plastic.
Nash, who was named South African designer of the year last year, was also one of the highlights of the Design Indaba Expo show held at the Cape Town International Convention Centre over the weekend.
His work draws on the local craft tradition of using recycled plastic bottles and other objects to make new objects.
Our new friend Uleshka from PingMag in Japan did a good interview with Nash last year, which you can read here.
We're back from Cape Town now but will continue to upload material from Design Indaba over the coming days.
- Dora by Jeong Yong
- Mori pendant lamps by Rich Brilliant Wil…ling encase light in a cocoon
- Sebastian Bergne at The Temporium
- Cathedral installation by Luke Morgan
- Lady Gaga's flying dress offers vision o…f how "we may all travel in ten years time"
- Snug Vases by snug.studio
- Sling chair by Note Design Studio is siz…ed for compact spaces
- City Camouflage by Roeland Otten
- Hella Jongerius reveals "expression of y…arn and colour" with rugs in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories