Design Indaba update: South African designer Haldane Martin has sent us an image (just one, unfortunately) of his new Slant shelving system that was launched at Design Indaba Expo the week before last.
Slant consists of a timber box module where all the angles are set at 5 degrees from true, so stacking the modules into shelving units creates a higgledy-piggeldy effect.
The modules, which are made of pine, are held together by strong circular magnets recessed into the timber.
Slant comes in natural and black-stained pine.
- Nike Free Hyperfeel running shoe by Nike
- Golran launches optical illusion rugs by… Raw Edges
- Tea House for Robots by Rootoftwo and PL…Y Architecture
- Dezeen archive: maps
- Mission One by Yves Béhar & fuseproject
- Medical Herbman Café Project by EARTHSC…APE
- Shoes by Kobi Levi
- "4D-printed" shape-changing dress and je…wellery by Nervous System
- Seam Chair and Bench by Chris Kabel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories