The awards are open to students at post-secondary institutions in 30 different countries around the world. First-place winning entries will get US$5,000, plus a trip to the awards ceremony in San Francisco, software and studio tours.
The award categories are: animation; digital illustration; digital photography; environmental graphics and packaging; interactive and web design; live action; motion graphics; print design multi-page; and print design single-page.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm (Pacific Daylight Time) on 27 April 27.
- Formafantasma combines crystal and coppe…r with ritualistic water purification range
- Interview: a Flip Flop Story by Diederik… Schneemann
- Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Meta launch in Milan
- Dezeen podcast: Object Rotterdam 2010
- Google's design guidelines spell the end… of days for skeumorphism
- Architects' sketches of chairs influence… Richard Hutten's seat for Offecct
- Perles necklace collection by Ronan and …Erwan Bouroullec
- Cellulose tableware that never needs was…hing up
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories