The awards are open to students at post-secondary institutions in 30 different countries around the world. First-place winning entries will get US$5,000, plus a trip to the awards ceremony in San Francisco, software and studio tours.
The award categories are: animation; digital illustration; digital photography; environmental graphics and packaging; interactive and web design; live action; motion graphics; print design multi-page; and print design single-page.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm (Pacific Daylight Time) on 27 April 27.
- Endless by Dirk Vander Kooij at DMY Berl…in
- KK Outlet by Fashion Architecture Taste
- Kitchenware by Ole Jensen for Room Copen…hagen
- 1:1 scaled-up dolls' house furniture by …Silva Lovasová
- Tin Can Lids by Jack Bresnahan
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio Novem…bre part 2
- Kenyon Yeh's Flue vessels stack inside e…ach other
- B Bench by Konstantin Grcic for BD Barce…lona Design
- Nike revamps the basketball shoe for LeB…ron James
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories