The awards are open to students at post-secondary institutions in 30 different countries around the world. First-place winning entries will get US$5,000, plus a trip to the awards ceremony in San Francisco, software and studio tours.
The award categories are: animation; digital illustration; digital photography; environmental graphics and packaging; interactive and web design; live action; motion graphics; print design multi-page; and print design single-page.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm (Pacific Daylight Time) on 27 April 27.
- Unexpected Welcome sketches by Moooi
- Turtle by Sehwan Oh
- Escritoire Trestle by Ett la Benn
- Mini Capsule Hotel by Atelier Van Liesho…ut
- Chair for Dali by Kei Harada
- Moments in Time by Dominic Wilcox
- Clip, Stamp, Fold: The Radical Architec…ture of Little Magazines, at the Architectural Association
- Leather furniture by Tortie Hoare
- Soundchaser by Yuri Suzuki
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories