The awards are open to students at post-secondary institutions in 30 different countries around the world. First-place winning entries will get US$5,000, plus a trip to the awards ceremony in San Francisco, software and studio tours.
The award categories are: animation; digital illustration; digital photography; environmental graphics and packaging; interactive and web design; live action; motion graphics; print design multi-page; and print design single-page.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm (Pacific Daylight Time) on 27 April 27.
- ZiG by Ryan Frank
- Enzo Mari knife inspires twisting sculpt…ure at Goodwood 2015
- Amazon tests drones that could deliver p…ackages "in less than 30 minutes"
- BN0111 by Braun at Dezeen Watch Store
- Analarm by Industrial Facility
- Domestic Animals by Guus Van Leeuwen
- Eco-friendly phone for Nokia by Daizi Zh…eng
- Lamp modelled on an owl's eye by Jun Yas…umoto for Ligne Roset
- Dezeen Watch Store: MY03 Hacker availabl…e in three new colours
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories