The awards are open to students at post-secondary institutions in 30 different countries around the world. First-place winning entries will get US$5,000, plus a trip to the awards ceremony in San Francisco, software and studio tours.
The award categories are: animation; digital illustration; digital photography; environmental graphics and packaging; interactive and web design; live action; motion graphics; print design multi-page; and print design single-page.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm (Pacific Daylight Time) on 27 April 27.
- INDEX: Award winners 2011
- Urushi series by Aldo Bakker
- Claesson Koivisto Rune to launch penta…gonal wooden furniture
- Lexus Nuaero by Jon Rådbrink
- Established & Sons in Milan 2
- Gijs+Emmy exhibition of Futuristic jew…ellery to open at the Stedelijk Museum
- Designers Lucy.D rethink "kitsch" Vien…nese cakes for historic Café Landtmann
- Bamboo-steel chair by Nendo for Yii
- De La Espada launches new Luca Nichett…o work at New York Design Week
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories