The awards are open to students at post-secondary institutions in 30 different countries around the world. First-place winning entries will get US$5,000, plus a trip to the awards ceremony in San Francisco, software and studio tours.
The award categories are: animation; digital illustration; digital photography; environmental graphics and packaging; interactive and web design; live action; motion graphics; print design multi-page; and print design single-page.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm (Pacific Daylight Time) on 27 April 27.
- Moustache launches in Milan
- The Bubble Project by Ji Lee
- Tourbillon by A+A cooren
- Centimeter Studio's Sleeed chairs slide …together to stack horizontally
- Gijs+Emmy exhibition of Futuristic jewel…lery to open at the Stedelijk Museum
- Is This the Coolest Chair Ever Made? by …Charlie Davidson
- Dolfi is a tiny ultrasonic washing machi…ne for delicate clothes
- Moss: Los Angeles
- Designs by Marcel Wanders and Studio Job… feature in Moooi's latest collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories