Legendary French designer Andrée Putman has created a set of bowls and vases for Turkish brand Gaia&Gino. Called Lucky, the range is based on the clover-leaf motif that has long been used in Turkish figurative arts.
- Zen by Marcel Wanders
- Klemens Schillinger casts concrete acc…essories to resemble "ancient architectural archetypes"
- Ikea Temporary presents kitchen concep…ts at Milan pop-up
- Bow Bins by Cordula Kehrer for Areawar…e
- Stool by Michael Marriott for Paul Smi…th
- Postable by Studio Toer
- Snoop and Woopy by Karim Rashid for B-…Line
- Kenyon Yeh's Flue vessels stack inside… each other
- Famous buildings become abstract block…s of colour in Federico Babina's Archishape series
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories