Milan preview: Serralunga will show new vases by Zaha Hadid in Milan later this month.
Called Flow, the two vases are made of rotation-moulded PVC and stand 1m and 2m tall (although there seem to be three vases in the top image...).
That's all the information we have at the moment I'm afraid.
>> more Zaha Hadid products for this year's Milan here
- New images of Manned Cloud by Jean-Marie… Massaud
- Kotaro Horiuchi creates a paper hideout …for Fusionner 3.0 installation
- KHV60 by David Taylor
- Tephra Formations by Robert Stadler
- La Cornue W by Jean-Michel Wilmotte
- Jaguar's cars could "tap drivers on the …shoulder" to prevent cyclist deaths
- "You can design anything and have it 3D-…printed"
- Das Haus by Luca Nichetto
- Zelfbouwboomhut by Aandeboom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories