Milan preview: Serralunga will show new vases by Zaha Hadid in Milan later this month.
Called Flow, the two vases are made of rotation-moulded PVC and stand 1m and 2m tall (although there seem to be three vases in the top image...).
That's all the information we have at the moment I'm afraid.
>> more Zaha Hadid products for this year's Milan here
- Living-Tools by Yi-Cong Lu
- Imogen Heap's music gloves could help di…sabled people "fulfil what's in their head"
- Senz windproof umbrellas receive graphic…s by Yoske Nishiumi
- Front revisits Gebrüder Thonet Vienna's… roots to design bent-wood furniture
- Bunad Blankets by Andreas Engesvik
- Una Sistema by Carlotta de Bevilacqua fo…r Danese
- Interactive fashion films at POST exhibi…tion respond to movement of gallery visitors
- Waar is Ekko? combined posters and signa…ge for a music festival by Kok Pistolet
- Upside Down by TAF for Hay
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories