Milan preview: Serralunga will show new vases by Zaha Hadid in Milan later this month.
Called Flow, the two vases are made of rotation-moulded PVC and stand 1m and 2m tall (although there seem to be three vases in the top image...).
That's all the information we have at the moment I'm afraid.
>> more Zaha Hadid products for this year's Milan here
- Samuel Wilkinson's Thirty lamp rotates a…t a constant angle
- Scholten & Baijings carves geometric pat…terns into marble table collection
- Colourful speckles and polka dots patter…n fabrics by Studio Hanna Whitehead
- Invisible Shoe by Andreia Chaves
- String Lights by Michael Anastassiades f…or Flos
- Peter Marigold's cabinets "bleed" as ste…el reacts with tannin
- Oato's porcelain vases fit together to f…orm miniature "landscapes"
- Origami by Carlos Tíscar for Offecct
- Stick-lets by Christina Kazakia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories