Milan preview: Serralunga will show new vases by Zaha Hadid in Milan later this month.
Called Flow, the two vases are made of rotation-moulded PVC and stand 1m and 2m tall (although there seem to be three vases in the top image...).
That's all the information we have at the moment I'm afraid.
>> more Zaha Hadid products for this year's Milan here
- Labvert's glass fragrance tester for Dio…r prevents mixing of scents
- Apollo by International
- Shoes by Tracey Neuls and Tord Boontje f…or Selfridges
- Sketch lamp by Hung-Ming Chen and Ninna …Kapadia
- Market by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for P…etite Friture
- Dalt storage system hangs from the ceili…ng to save space in small apartments
- Embroidery Chairs by Johan Lindstén
- Lee Broom creates Nouveau Rebel collecti…on in "de rigueur" marble
- New work by Hella Jongerius
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories