Milan preview: Serralunga will show new vases by Zaha Hadid in Milan later this month.
Called Flow, the two vases are made of rotation-moulded PVC and stand 1m and 2m tall (although there seem to be three vases in the top image...).
That's all the information we have at the moment I'm afraid.
>> more Zaha Hadid products for this year's Milan here
- Ralph Nauta and Lonneke Gordijn of Des…ign Drift
- MotherBoard by Romolo Stanco
- The Materiality of a Natural Disaster …by Hilda Hellström at Show RCA 2012
- Dezeen and MINI unveil visions for the… future of mobility at London Design Festival
- C Collection by Yves Béhar for HBF
- Campana Brothers video interview 2
- Paper Vase by Pepe Heykoop
- Paul Loebach's PEG chair slots togethe…r (suggestively)
- Philip Michael Wolfson at Covent Garde…n Super Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories