Milan preview: Serralunga will show new vases by Zaha Hadid in Milan later this month.
Called Flow, the two vases are made of rotation-moulded PVC and stand 1m and 2m tall (although there seem to be three vases in the top image...).
That's all the information we have at the moment I'm afraid.
>> more Zaha Hadid products for this year's Milan here
- Drawings by Clo'e Floirat
- Lightfacet by Bloomming
- Eclipse Mirror by Bodo Sperlein
- Front revisits Gebrüder Thonet Vienna's… roots to design bent-wood furniture
- Unfold by Uli Budde and A.E. Köchert
- Monster by Tomáš Král and Camille Bli…n for OKOLO
- Kristine Five Melvær experiments with g…lass blowing to create Graphic Vases
- Ron Arad: "The Rover chair sucked me int…o the world of design"
- Sneak preview: Hayón works with Piper
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories