Milan preview: Serralunga will show new vases by Zaha Hadid in Milan later this month.
Called Flow, the two vases are made of rotation-moulded PVC and stand 1m and 2m tall (although there seem to be three vases in the top image...).
That's all the information we have at the moment I'm afraid.
>> more Zaha Hadid products for this year's Milan here
- Ordinary Architecture stages Hollywood s…ign hoax in Los Angeles
- Saint-Etienne by Sophie Françon and Fra…nçois Mangeol
- New watches at the Dezeen Watch Store
- The home of the future will "know where …you are" - Yves Behar
- Prouvé Collection Update by Vitra
- Yves Behar moves towards the connected g…arden with Edyn
- Pappa TARAHUMARA Punk Don Quixote by Tor…afu Architects
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: save £1…00 on GO by Naoto Fukasawa
- Dezeen Watch Store at Clerkenwell Design… Week
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories