Milan preview: Serralunga will show new vases by Zaha Hadid in Milan later this month.
Called Flow, the two vases are made of rotation-moulded PVC and stand 1m and 2m tall (although there seem to be three vases in the top image...).
That's all the information we have at the moment I'm afraid.
>> more Zaha Hadid products for this year's Milan here
- New plusminuszero collection
- Coming Out by ZMIK
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Clerke…nwell Design Week
- IE-tag by Naruse Inokuma Architects
- Design Academy Eindhoven students invite… Milan to Eat Shit
- Skrivo's Halo chair comprises two parts …that slot together
- Manufacturing the Timber Wave by AL_A an…d Arup
- Earn/Urn by Neil Conley
- Departed Glory by Wieki Somers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories