Milan preview: Serralunga will show new vases by Zaha Hadid in Milan later this month.
Called Flow, the two vases are made of rotation-moulded PVC and stand 1m and 2m tall (although there seem to be three vases in the top image...).
That's all the information we have at the moment I'm afraid.
>> more Zaha Hadid products for this year's Milan here
- Somewhere In Between by Andrew Aloisio
- Stair by JDS Architects for Bench 10
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers
- Towel With Further Options by NIIMI
- Reykjavik designers convert marine lit…ter into playground equipment and homeware
- "We take a very holistic approach to d…esign" - Bandar Antabi of Jawbone
- Kickstarter record-breaking Pebble sma…rtwatch goes into production
- Galerie Kreo at Design Miami/Basel
- Garden Tools by Itay Laniado
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories