Milan preview: Serralunga will show new vases by Zaha Hadid in Milan later this month.
Called Flow, the two vases are made of rotation-moulded PVC and stand 1m and 2m tall (although there seem to be three vases in the top image...).
That's all the information we have at the moment I'm afraid.
>> more Zaha Hadid products for this year's Milan here
- The Hear Heres by Studio Weave
- Unisex bag by Ryszard Rychlicki
- 2 Million & 1 AD by Austin Houldsworth
- Any Kinda Tape measure by Sunghoon Jung
- Red Dot Awards 2008
- Kram Weisshaar show new chairs
- Catalytic Clothing by Helen Storey and T…ony Ryan
- Copper Mirror Series by Hunting & Narud
- Bench by Richard Shed for Bench 10
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories