Milan preview: Serralunga will show new vases by Zaha Hadid in Milan later this month.
Called Flow, the two vases are made of rotation-moulded PVC and stand 1m and 2m tall (although there seem to be three vases in the top image...).
That's all the information we have at the moment I'm afraid.
>> more Zaha Hadid products for this year's Milan here
- Zero Gravity by Fly-Pitcher
- Cork corner stops Ilias Ernst's minimal …clock from rolling away
- Love Blossoms by Daniel Brown for Mulber…ry
- One More Time by Kiki van Eijk
- Pod by Benjamin Hubert for De Vorm
- Smart Highway by Studio Roosegaarde
- Etre Touchy by Etre
- "Bauhaus modernism" inspires Afteroom's …furniture and home accessories for Menu
- Happy Pills by Fabio Novembre for Venini
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories