Dezeen is pleased to announce a collaboration with the International Design Forum (IDF), which takes place in Dubai from 27 to 29 May 2007.
Starting today and continuing up to the forum itself next month, dezeen will be working with the IDF to raise awareness of design in the Arab world.
We will be posting key developments relating to the IDF on dezeen, plus in the next few days we will be launching a dedicated blog providing detailed news updates on the forum, as well as on architecture and design projects in the Arab world.
Organised by Moutamarat, the three-day forum will consist of exhibitions, workshops, presentations, debates and experimental sessions. It aims to create “a groundbreaking environment that engages leaders from the worlds of design and business as well as the public, across the Arab world and internationally."
Participants confirmed so far include Zaha Hadid, Rem Koolhaas, Michael Young, Alice Rawsthorn, Oliviero Toscani, Hans-Ulrich Obrist and Karim Rashid.
More details coming soon…
- New Pinterest board: balconies
- Waste-to-Energy Plant by BIG
- The Art of Building 2012 photography com…petition finalists
- La Cite des Affaires by Manuelle Gautran…d
- House in Rokko by Tato Architects
- Sarah Ichioka appointed director of Arch…itecture Foundation
- Balmain House by Carter Williamson Archi…tects
- Greenland Group Suzhou Center by SOM
- Private house in Tallinn by KAMP Arhitek…tid
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories