Milan update: Wallpaper* magazine has published an online design exhibition called EcoEdit, featuring "101 beautiful, innovative but environmentally friendly designs - from the worlds of architecture, beauty, fashion, food, packaging, product design, transport and travel - from all over the world."
EcoEdit is conceived as a more sustainable alternative to a physical exhibition in Milan, which would have involved flying products and designers to Milan from around the world.
Products included in the exhibition, which has been produced by Suzanne Trocmé, include the Top waste management system by Konstantin Grcic for Authentics (pictured above), which allows users to separate glass, paper, plastic and other types of waste.
- Kengo Kuma's Aix en Provence Conservator…y of Music boasts pleated aluminium walls
- Le Polyèdre by Béal and Blanckaert
- Silo Stay Little River by F3 Design
- Factory by Marks Barfield Architects
- Apollo Architects specifies concrete and… plastic for Frame house in Tokyo
- Assorted windows and diagonal cladding f…eature on renovated home by NU Architectuuratelier
- Wonder Wall at Selfridges
- Vo Trong Nghia Architects adds brick and… bamboo to Vietnam factory interior
- Open-air Library by KARO
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories