Milan update: Wallpaper* magazine has published an online design exhibition called EcoEdit, featuring "101 beautiful, innovative but environmentally friendly designs - from the worlds of architecture, beauty, fashion, food, packaging, product design, transport and travel - from all over the world."
EcoEdit is conceived as a more sustainable alternative to a physical exhibition in Milan, which would have involved flying products and designers to Milan from around the world.
Products included in the exhibition, which has been produced by Suzanne Trocmé, include the Top waste management system by Konstantin Grcic for Authentics (pictured above), which allows users to separate glass, paper, plastic and other types of waste.
- Reinier de Graaf on OMA, the megacity an…d its hinterland
- Frame by UID Architects
- The Museum of Copying by FAT at Venice A…rchitecture Biennale 2012
- "As architects we have a responsibility …to society" - Richard Rogers
- Massachusetts home by Anmahian Winton fe…atures a facade of ipe wood and zinc
- R-House by Budi Pradono
- BEI-Teesside power plant by Heatherwick …Studio
- 1111 Lincoln Road by Herzog & de Meuron
- Nottingham Contemporary by Caruso St Joh…n Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories