Milan update: Wallpaper* magazine has published an online design exhibition called EcoEdit, featuring "101 beautiful, innovative but environmentally friendly designs - from the worlds of architecture, beauty, fashion, food, packaging, product design, transport and travel - from all over the world."
EcoEdit is conceived as a more sustainable alternative to a physical exhibition in Milan, which would have involved flying products and designers to Milan from around the world.
Products included in the exhibition, which has been produced by Suzanne Trocmé, include the Top waste management system by Konstantin Grcic for Authentics (pictured above), which allows users to separate glass, paper, plastic and other types of waste.
- Design Miami Temporary Structure by Aran…da\Lasch 2
- Portsmouth FC stadium by Herzog & de Meu…ron
- Blooming Bamboo Home by H&P Architects
- Main Street House contrasts corrugated m…etal surfaces with Douglas fir details
- Chimecco by Mark Nixon
- UK Pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010 photog…raphed by Iñigo Bujedo Aguirre
- NL Architects proposes "slightly insane"… hotel modelled on amethyst crystals
- Murray Mews by Moxon Architects
- House 712 by H Arquitectes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories