Milan update: Wallpaper* magazine has published an online design exhibition called EcoEdit, featuring "101 beautiful, innovative but environmentally friendly designs - from the worlds of architecture, beauty, fashion, food, packaging, product design, transport and travel - from all over the world."
EcoEdit is conceived as a more sustainable alternative to a physical exhibition in Milan, which would have involved flying products and designers to Milan from around the world.
Products included in the exhibition, which has been produced by Suzanne Trocmé, include the Top waste management system by Konstantin Grcic for Authentics (pictured above), which allows users to separate glass, paper, plastic and other types of waste.
- Johnston Marklee's Vault House frames be…ach views through multiple arches
- Kymenlaakso UAS Workshop by Arkkitehdit …NRT
- Médiathèque BDIV de Fougères by Tetra…rc
- Casa Besares by Arquinoma
- Golden Lion award for Korean pavilion co…uld help "trigger the reality" of a unified Korea
- Grand Teton Discovery and Visitor Centre… by Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Country Victoria Modular House by Carr D…esign Group
- Dezeen Screen: Folly for a Flyover
- FattyShell (v.01) by Kyle Sturgeon, Chri…s Holzwart and Kelly Raczkowski
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories