Milan update: Wallpaper* magazine has published an online design exhibition called EcoEdit, featuring "101 beautiful, innovative but environmentally friendly designs - from the worlds of architecture, beauty, fashion, food, packaging, product design, transport and travel - from all over the world."
EcoEdit is conceived as a more sustainable alternative to a physical exhibition in Milan, which would have involved flying products and designers to Milan from around the world.
Products included in the exhibition, which has been produced by Suzanne Trocmé, include the Top waste management system by Konstantin Grcic for Authentics (pictured above), which allows users to separate glass, paper, plastic and other types of waste.
- MuReRe houses by Adamo-Faiden
- The Scotts Tower by UNStudio
- MuCEM by Rudy Ricciotti photographed by …Edmund Sumner
- Holmenkollen ski jump by JDS Architects …opens
- Movie: Campbell Sports Centre by Steven …Holl Architects
- CF Møller completes red brick facility …for the Danish Meat Research Institute
- Kouichi Kimura's Scape House uses a vari…ety of windows to create a hierarchy of views
- Tower Studio by Saunders Architecture
- House in Tijuana by T38 studio and Pablo… Casals-Aguirre
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories