Live from Milan: Sawaya & Moroni opened their showroom on Via Manzani today, showing new products including three additions to its Silver collection by famous architects.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli, Hani Rashid and Zaha Hadid have all designed limited-edition sets in sterling silver.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli have created a set of goblets and a carafe on a tray (top two images), while Hani Rashid has designed a tea and coffee set (above and below).
Zaha Hadid has produce a silver bowl (below), plus a similar bowl in acrylic (bottom three images).
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Architectural Jelly Design Competition w…inners
- Endless Stair by dRMM
- Cozy Furniture by Hannes Grebin
- Mars Colonisation by ZA Architects
- Kaki side tables by Kenyon Yeh
- Claimp by Maya Goldblum
- Family Stories by Guy Königstein
- Serpentine outdoor shower by Tom de Vrie…ze
- Rachel Suming's Eclipse clock tells the …time without hands
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories