Live from Milan: Sawaya & Moroni opened their showroom on Via Manzani today, showing new products including three additions to its Silver collection by famous architects.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli, Hani Rashid and Zaha Hadid have all designed limited-edition sets in sterling silver.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli have created a set of goblets and a carafe on a tray (top two images), while Hani Rashid has designed a tea and coffee set (above and below).
Zaha Hadid has produce a silver bowl (below), plus a similar bowl in acrylic (bottom three images).
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Kelly Marklove at New Designers
- Nomad table by Jorre van Ast
- Power Plant by Guus Van Leeuwen
- Julia Krantz at R 20th Century
- Freedom of Creation in Milan
- Corbeille by Amaury Poudray for Fabric…a
- New furniture and lighting collection …by Resident
- Dezeen and International Design Forum
- Manned Cloud by Jean-Marie Massaud
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories