Live from Milan: Sawaya & Moroni opened their showroom on Via Manzani today, showing new products including three additions to its Silver collection by famous architects.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli, Hani Rashid and Zaha Hadid have all designed limited-edition sets in sterling silver.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli have created a set of goblets and a carafe on a tray (top two images), while Hani Rashid has designed a tea and coffee set (above and below).
Zaha Hadid has produce a silver bowl (below), plus a similar bowl in acrylic (bottom three images).
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- "We take a very holistic approach to des…ign" - Bandar Antabi of Jawbone
- Clamped table by Ryan Sorrell
- SAYL by Yves Béhar for Herman Miller
- Designed in Hackney: TN29 by Le Gun and …Tracey Neuls
- Barnaby Barford mirrors and figurines
- Scholten & Baijings exhibit retrospectiv…e at Villa Noailles
- Matthew Plummer-Fernandez to present "pe…rsonalised avatars for your vehicle"
- Instrumented Bodies by Joseph Malloch an…d Ian Hattwick
- Bridal Veil installation by Louis Sicard… creates a curtain of water through the forest
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories