Live from Milan: Sawaya & Moroni opened their showroom on Via Manzani today, showing new products including three additions to its Silver collection by famous architects.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli, Hani Rashid and Zaha Hadid have all designed limited-edition sets in sterling silver.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli have created a set of goblets and a carafe on a tray (top two images), while Hani Rashid has designed a tea and coffee set (above and below).
Zaha Hadid has produce a silver bowl (below), plus a similar bowl in acrylic (bottom three images).
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- World Cup footballers wear Battlepack bo…ots by Adidas
- The Reflection Range by Kim Thome at Sho…w RCA 2012
- Stair Rover by Po-Chih Lai at Show RCA 2…012
- SAYL by Yves Béhar for Herman Miller
- Juxtapose by Gluejeans for Droog
- Movie: Peroni Collaborazioni Talk with F…ormafantasma part 2
- Billboard bags by Artecnica
- Origin part II: Balance by BCXSY
- Monocle lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories