Live from Milan: Sawaya & Moroni opened their showroom on Via Manzani today, showing new products including three additions to its Silver collection by famous architects.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli, Hani Rashid and Zaha Hadid have all designed limited-edition sets in sterling silver.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli have created a set of goblets and a carafe on a tray (top two images), while Hani Rashid has designed a tea and coffee set (above and below).
Zaha Hadid has produce a silver bowl (below), plus a similar bowl in acrylic (bottom three images).
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Matilda 2011 at designjunction
- Chai Pi Ke Puht cups by Sian Pascale
- 3D-printed sculptures create optical ill…usions using the Fibonacci sequence
- Prima installation by Zaha Hadid for Swa…rovski at Vitra Campus
- Chrono Shredder by Susanna Hertrich
- Designjunction is a place where "people …can get really excited about design"
- Dezeen Watch Store
- Olympic Logo a Day by Sarah Hyndman
- Postable by Studio Toer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories