Live from Milan: Sawaya & Moroni opened their showroom on Via Manzani today, showing new products including three additions to its Silver collection by famous architects.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli, Hani Rashid and Zaha Hadid have all designed limited-edition sets in sterling silver.
Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Mandrelli have created a set of goblets and a carafe on a tray (top two images), while Hani Rashid has designed a tea and coffee set (above and below).
Zaha Hadid has produce a silver bowl (below), plus a similar bowl in acrylic (bottom three images).
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Endoskeletons by Alon Meron
- White & White Clock by Kibardindesign
- Prater Chair by Marco Dessí
- Dezeen Watch Store: GO by Naoto Fukasawa… for Issey Miyake
- Mercury high-speed train by Priestmangoo…de
- Vitra Edition 2007
- Philip Michael Wolfson at Covent Garden …Super Design
- Out of Print by Roma Levin, James Cuddy,… Danilo Di Cuia and Goldsmiths students
- Toyo Ito for Yamagiwa
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories