The first video (above) sees them catapulting the aluminium chair against a wall while the second (below) sees them dropping the chair out of a window, in order to test the manufacturer's claim that the product is indestructible.
We saw the videos today at the Milan Furniture Fair, where Emeco were projecting them on the wall at their stand.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Chris Bangle podcast interview
- Zuiderzee Settings by Kiki van Eijk
- DoorBot wireless doorbell by Edison Ju…nior Design Laboratory
- Geology of Shoes by Barbora Veselá
- Resilience by Julia Lohmann
- 4D typography by Lo Siento
- Jig by Massproductions
- Swing-era trouser braces inform Färg …& Blanche's Frankie chair
- Torafu Architects suspend bubbly ballo…ons of light for Tokyo installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories