The first video (above) sees them catapulting the aluminium chair against a wall while the second (below) sees them dropping the chair out of a window, in order to test the manufacturer's claim that the product is indestructible.
We saw the videos today at the Milan Furniture Fair, where Emeco were projecting them on the wall at their stand.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Chroma Key by Minale-Maeda
- Martin Azua's Trees and Rocks table cont…rasts wood with marble
- Seven Deadly Glasses by Kacper Hamilton
- Meals from Scratch packaging by Jeremy I…nnes-Hopkins
- Bird Nesting Bricks by Aaron Dunkerton
- RU Chair by Shane Schneck for Hay
- Nørd by David Geckeler for Muuto
- Johan Kauppi and Bertil Harström launch… sound-absorbing office furniture for Glimakra
- Miuccia Prada's "feminist" fashion colle…ction defies seasonal conventions
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories