The first video (above) sees them catapulting the aluminium chair against a wall while the second (below) sees them dropping the chair out of a window, in order to test the manufacturer's claim that the product is indestructible.
We saw the videos today at the Milan Furniture Fair, where Emeco were projecting them on the wall at their stand.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Erik Spiekermann's first fashion accesso…ries are printed like wearable graph paper
- Black Ruby by Studio Debbie Wijskamp
- Fourth Plinth proposals unveiled for Tra…falgar Square
- Soft Oak chair by Pepe Heykoop
- Pappa TARAHUMARA Punk Don Quixote by Tor…afu Architects
- Anderssen & Voll creates a collection of… tools for indoor gardening
- Plants bloom on Mischer'Traxler's table …for Perrier-Jouët when you move away from it
- Perles necklace collection by Ronan and …Erwan Bouroullec
- Bamboo tricycle by a21studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories