Live from Milan: door furniture brand Fusital has presented new handles by architects Zaha Hadid (above) and John Pawson (below).
The Fusital stand at the furniture fair had a whole series of door handles by each, but we've only got these two images.
>> see Fusital's new range by Frank Gehry in our previous story here.
- Moving petals express "fragility of life…" in Interconnection by Nao Tamura
- Ice Moon by Doshi Levien for Häagen-Daz…s
- Folding Techniques for Designers: basic …pleats
- Lollipop-making kit by Tessa Geuze is de…signed to create homemade seasonal treats
- Rooftop hangar by TDO provides launchpad… for James Bridle's surveillance balloon
- Lab Craft at Tent London
- Sight Unseen commissions Memphis-influen…ced print collection
- Plantation collection by Alexander Loter…sztain
- Dior's feminine haute couture fashion sh…ow set against white orchids
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories