The L10 washbasin (top) is made of Carrara marble - very much the luxury material du jour at Milan this year. The K14 kitchen (above) is seamless like its predecessors, only more so.
Technical details from Boffi follow:
Name: L10 washbasin
Design: Norbert Wangen
Description: Washbasin in white marble with a linear aesthetic. Created from a sold block of Carrara marble, the basin is partially excavated and there is a rear space, with a single hole for the installation of a mono mixer tap. The water outlet is in the middle of the washbasin with a plug covered in the same marble.
The basin can be used both supported on a cabinet and free standing, fixed to the wall with brackets in steel that are integrated into the thickness of the block, and are, therefore, invisibile.
Material: white marble.
Dimensions: h. 10 cm, l. 120 cm, d. 50 cm.
Outlet positioned always central with plug covered with marble solid as the washbasin. Wall version load bearing brackets in satinized stainless steel. Equipped with syphon in chromium-plated brass.
Design: Norbert Wangen
Description: The k14 maintains the continuity of the Norbert Wangen collection: it retains the K11 kitchen’s modular units whilst introducing new materials for the worktops and the doors.
The result is a product that has a more rigorous aesthetic: the finish on the doors wraps around the side panels, creating a design that appears more compact.
Technical: bearing structure: carcass in melamine coated graphite grey oak features with front trim in aluminium. Plinths in stainless steel coated aluminium.
Doors in finishes: wood veneer, lacquered, Mat plus, stainless steel, white Corian®. Worktops in stone, stainless steel or Corian®. It is possible to use flush-mounted CRS hobs and sinks on worktops in stone and Corian®; welded hobs and sinks on stainless steel tops.
- Cacophony Bell by Tord Boontje with Laik…ingland
- Ineke Hans designs colourful signage and… street furniture for roadside art trail
- Alice Spieser's 3D-printed tap aims to m…ake drinking from the faucet more dignified
- Foliage by Patricia Urquiola for Kartell
- Flow by Xavier Lust for Indera
- X-RAY by Tokujin Yoshioka for KDDI
- JamesPlumb repurposes antique Burnished …Indigo fabric for lampshades and sofa upholstery
- Around the Corner by Amanda Levete
- Dezeen Screen: Moody Couch by Hanna Emel…ie Ernsting
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories