Milan update: designed by Arne Quinze of Quinze & Milan, the Jaga Experience Truck was parked on Via Tortona during the Milan fair last week.
The truck, for radiator brand Jaga, is based on the platform of a Mercedes Actros and holds a projection room, a VIP lounge and a kitchen.
The truck is part of Jaga's Experience Lab initative, which aims to introduce people to their radiators without actually showing them.
Upholstery is by Moroso.
- Oliver Richardson stacks kitchen utensil…s into miniature totem poles
- Studio Glithero at Craft Punk
- Pila and Pilo by Ronan & Erwan Bouroulle…cfor Magis
- Alegre Design updates traditional breast…feeding chair with contemporary materials and shapes
- Flooded London by Squint/Opera
- Covent Garden Super Design
- Volvo unveils luxury car interior concep…t for chauffeur-driven executives
- Brooke Roberts turns brain scans into kn…itwear patterns
- "I brought bird cages back to the Seven …Dials area" - Dominic Wilcox
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories