Milan update: designed by Arne Quinze of Quinze & Milan, the Jaga Experience Truck was parked on Via Tortona during the Milan fair last week.
The truck, for radiator brand Jaga, is based on the platform of a Mercedes Actros and holds a projection room, a VIP lounge and a kitchen.
The truck is part of Jaga's Experience Lab initative, which aims to introduce people to their radiators without actually showing them.
Upholstery is by Moroso.
- Czech designer aims to tackle sex-toy …stereotypes with range of eggs and a vibrator
- Ron Arad: Restless - "I can't stay sti…ll in one place for too long"
- "You can design anything and have it 3…D-printed"
- Artek Pavilion by Shigeru Ban
- Clouds and Birds by Benedetta Mori Uba…ldini for Magis
- Wave Cabinet by Sebastian Errazuriz op…ens "like a paper fan"
- Augmented reality road markings and si…gnage "could be applied as a digital layer"
- Suspended Figure by Ayako Maruta at Di…esel Denim Gallery Aoyama
- Interview: Margriet Vollenberg and Mar…go Koning
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories