Milan update: designed by Arne Quinze of Quinze & Milan, the Jaga Experience Truck was parked on Via Tortona during the Milan fair last week.
The truck, for radiator brand Jaga, is based on the platform of a Mercedes Actros and holds a projection room, a VIP lounge and a kitchen.
The truck is part of Jaga's Experience Lab initative, which aims to introduce people to their radiators without actually showing them.
Upholstery is by Moroso.
- London building turned upside down by Al…ex Chinneck
- Out of the Woods at the V&A museum
- Illustrators respond to Charlie Hebdo ma…gazine attack
- Reddress by Company
- Neri Oxman creates wearable 3D-printed s…tructures for interplanetary voyages
- Maarten Baas at Via Voghera 8 in Milan
- Sport Plates by Boguslaw Sliwinski
- Dejection-moulding by Manuel Jouvin
- Classic songs become buildings in Federi…co Babina's Archimusic illustrations
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories