Milan update: designed by Arne Quinze of Quinze & Milan, the Jaga Experience Truck was parked on Via Tortona during the Milan fair last week.
The truck, for radiator brand Jaga, is based on the platform of a Mercedes Actros and holds a projection room, a VIP lounge and a kitchen.
The truck is part of Jaga's Experience Lab initative, which aims to introduce people to their radiators without actually showing them.
Upholstery is by Moroso.
- XO-3 by fuseproject
- London Design Festival eyes South Bank
- Scrapwood Wallpaper 2 by Piet Hein Eek f…or NLXL
- iFlash One by KiBiSi
- Living Wood by Matali Crasset
- "Most of our parents wanted us to be law…yers or doctors. Not anymore."
- Miyako Andon at 100% Design Tokyo
- Mass customisation "can be the future of… fashion," says Knyttan co-founder
- Geof Ramsay provides an alternative to s…itting on stairs with Steps bench
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories