Milan update: designed by Arne Quinze of Quinze & Milan, the Jaga Experience Truck was parked on Via Tortona during the Milan fair last week.
The truck, for radiator brand Jaga, is based on the platform of a Mercedes Actros and holds a projection room, a VIP lounge and a kitchen.
The truck is part of Jaga's Experience Lab initative, which aims to introduce people to their radiators without actually showing them.
Upholstery is by Moroso.
- eBoy trainers for DKNY
- Covent Garden Super Design
- Cognac Glass by Rikke Hagen
- Moritz Waldemeyer in Milan
- The Swiss Art of Expression by Laufen in… Milan
- Maaike Roozenburg combines augmented rea…lity and digital prototyping to create smart fakes
- Da Morto A Orto by Peter Bottazzi and De…nise Bonapace
- Peepoo bag by Anders Wilhelmson
- Smart Grid Gallery by Jaime Hayón
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories