Milan update: designed by Arne Quinze of Quinze & Milan, the Jaga Experience Truck was parked on Via Tortona during the Milan fair last week.
The truck, for radiator brand Jaga, is based on the platform of a Mercedes Actros and holds a projection room, a VIP lounge and a kitchen.
The truck is part of Jaga's Experience Lab initative, which aims to introduce people to their radiators without actually showing them.
Upholstery is by Moroso.
- Piet Hein Eek's first eyewear range debu…ts at Dutch Design Week
- Analogue wood and brass tools transforme…d into digital measuring devices
- LQ chandeliers by Hani Rashid for Zumtob…el
- Dezeen competition: win a ride in a desi…gner Flower Car in Milan
- Prickly headdresses by Maiko Takeda glow… in the dark
- Log Clock by Piotr Stolarski
- Black Gold homeware collection by Quintu…s Kropholler is made of tarmac
- Design Tide Tokyo 2008
- Rain Room by rAndom International at the… Barbican
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories