Made of painted multilayered plywood, the piece "invites you to find new ways of sitting," according to Sawaya & Moroni, who compare it to an ancient eroded rock, sacred Aboriginal mountains and Dogun earth dwellings.
Fuksas is the architect of the new Rho-Fiera fairground, home to Milan's Salone furniture fair for the last two years.
- Global Edition by Bernhardt Design and D…anerka
- Imaginary Architectures by El Ultimo Gri…to
- Rotational Moulding DIY Machine by Andre…w Duffy, Craig Tyler and Edward Harrison
- Glassware by Peter Zumthor for Alessi
- Magnetised clay defies gravity to form c…eramics by Jólan van der Wiel
- The Incredible Shrinking Man by Arne Hen…driks
- Movie: The Idea of a Tree by Mischer'Tra…xler at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Smile Makers by Ramblin' Brands
- Scallop table by Samuel Wilkinson for Ve…rsus
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories