Made of painted multilayered plywood, the piece "invites you to find new ways of sitting," according to Sawaya & Moroni, who compare it to an ancient eroded rock, sacred Aboriginal mountains and Dogun earth dwellings.
Fuksas is the architect of the new Rho-Fiera fairground, home to Milan's Salone furniture fair for the last two years.
- Z-Chair by Zaha Hadid for Sawaya & Mor…oni
- Zarb Champagne by THEY
- New Pinterest board: chairs
- Hellraiser by Karim Rashid for Alessi
- Buzz chair by Bertjan Pot for Arco
- Hybrids have "changed the constraints"… of car design says head of BMW i
- Brooke Roberts turns brain scans into …knitwear patterns
- Dirk Vander Kooij uses a robotic arm t…o print vases from scrap plastic
- Pressedleathershoe by Marloes ten Bhö…mer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories