Made of painted multilayered plywood, the piece "invites you to find new ways of sitting," according to Sawaya & Moroni, who compare it to an ancient eroded rock, sacred Aboriginal mountains and Dogun earth dwellings.
Fuksas is the architect of the new Rho-Fiera fairground, home to Milan's Salone furniture fair for the last two years.
- "There's a huge burst of creativity" in …New York says Lindsey Adelman
- Noir Collection by Barnaby Barford
- Most Curious by Tracey Neuls and Nina Sa…unders
- Materialism at Gallery Fumi
- Arche Toys by Floris Hovers
- Object 12-1 by Matija Čop
- Partrica Urquiola – Purely Porcelain a…t the Design Museum
- The Link Shelf offers an update on a cla…ssic modular shelving system
- Rattan backrest curves around Hiroomi Ta…hara's Wrap sofa
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories