Made of painted multilayered plywood, the piece "invites you to find new ways of sitting," according to Sawaya & Moroni, who compare it to an ancient eroded rock, sacred Aboriginal mountains and Dogun earth dwellings.
Fuksas is the architect of the new Rho-Fiera fairground, home to Milan's Salone furniture fair for the last two years.
- Two-timer by Industrial Facility
- Bionic Runner combines cycling and joggi…ng for "injury-free" running
- New MINI Clubman
- Empty Light by Amanda Buckley
- Il Treno by Tjep.
- Musician Gergely Bogányi offers a curva…ceous take on the traditional grand piano
- Stitched by Tord Boontje for Moroso
- Natural Indigo by Osko+Deichmann
- Tassenkast by Lotty Lindeman
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories