Made of painted multilayered plywood, the piece "invites you to find new ways of sitting," according to Sawaya & Moroni, who compare it to an ancient eroded rock, sacred Aboriginal mountains and Dogun earth dwellings.
Fuksas is the architect of the new Rho-Fiera fairground, home to Milan's Salone furniture fair for the last two years.
- The Average Font combines hundreds of ch…aracters into a single typeface
- Copenhagen exhibition to celebrate "most… important Danish designer" Hans J. Wegner
- "London is a crossroads for great creati…ve people"
- Trotters by TAF for Pieces
- Unfold by Uli Budde and A.E. Köchert
- Outofstock's Flag cabinet conceals and d…isplays small objects
- In House by David Steiner
- Torafu Architects unveils Cobrina wooden… furniture collection
- Record Chronograph by Achille Castiglion…i now comes with a Nato strap
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories