Made of painted multilayered plywood, the piece "invites you to find new ways of sitting," according to Sawaya & Moroni, who compare it to an ancient eroded rock, sacred Aboriginal mountains and Dogun earth dwellings.
Fuksas is the architect of the new Rho-Fiera fairground, home to Milan's Salone furniture fair for the last two years.
- Le Soleil by Vicente García Jiménez
- Ding3000's Coasterlight holds drink mats… beneath a candle
- Pecha Kucha at Clerkenwell Design Week o…n Thursday 24 May
- Bodge Bench by Gitta Gschwendtner for th…e Stepney Green Design Collection
- MSDS Studio presents simple furniture an…d lighting collection in Stockholm
- Dunes by Philippe Malouin for 1882 Ltd
- Forrest Myers at Hedge Gallery
- Paul Smith tints Anglepoise desk lamp wi…th clashing colours
- Weare fashion label by Moving Brands
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories