When stacked in zig-zagging towers, it is reminiscent of Haldane Martin's Slant shelving.
We'll leave it to Baleri Italia to explain:
Jeff Miller introduces OBO, a system of containers and spatial partitions based on the repetition and the combinations of a single plastic module. Multifunctional modular unit made with high-gloss plastic, whose repetition and combinations are the base of a system of containers and spatial partitions.
Obo integrates simple forms and assembly with extremely innovative compositions and applications. The result is an extremely versatile system which offers complete creative freedom. Each unit comes with two connection elements (CN) - also available separately – that make it possible to connect it to other units.
It is also available a wall or ceiling fastening kit with a 200cm steel wire (FK), suggested to improve the stability of compositions with more than three vertical modules. Obo can also be used as a sidetable and it is available in seven colours: white (W), tangerine (AR), burgundy (RB), lime (VL), periwinkle (GL), dove grey (GC) and black (N).
Misure / Dimensions JM401 L.39cm x H.39cm x P.30cm
Colori / colours
W bianco / white RAL9016
AR arancio / tangerine RAL2009
RB bordeaux / burgundy RAL3004
VL verde lime / lime green RAL0956070
GL glicine / periwinkle RAL2708010
GC grigio chiaro / dove grey RAL9002
N nero / black RAL9005
- Whitney Graphic Identity by Experimental… Jetset
- The Sequence by Arne Quinze
- Kaj by Karim Rashid at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- Axis by Ramei Keum
- Alicja Prussakowska's Tilia coat stand r…esembles upended wooden skis
- Numerouno cardboard lamp by Johannes Kie…ssler
- Nokia Pure font by Dalton Maag
- Fabric Pen by Ingrida Kazenaite repairs …clothes without stitching
- Powerless Structures, Fig.101 by Elmgree…n and Dragset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories