When stacked in zig-zagging towers, it is reminiscent of Haldane Martin's Slant shelving.
We'll leave it to Baleri Italia to explain:
Jeff Miller introduces OBO, a system of containers and spatial partitions based on the repetition and the combinations of a single plastic module. Multifunctional modular unit made with high-gloss plastic, whose repetition and combinations are the base of a system of containers and spatial partitions.
Obo integrates simple forms and assembly with extremely innovative compositions and applications. The result is an extremely versatile system which offers complete creative freedom. Each unit comes with two connection elements (CN) - also available separately – that make it possible to connect it to other units.
It is also available a wall or ceiling fastening kit with a 200cm steel wire (FK), suggested to improve the stability of compositions with more than three vertical modules. Obo can also be used as a sidetable and it is available in seven colours: white (W), tangerine (AR), burgundy (RB), lime (VL), periwinkle (GL), dove grey (GC) and black (N).
Misure / Dimensions JM401 L.39cm x H.39cm x P.30cm
Colori / colours
W bianco / white RAL9016
AR arancio / tangerine RAL2009
RB bordeaux / burgundy RAL3004
VL verde lime / lime green RAL0956070
GL glicine / periwinkle RAL2708010
GC grigio chiaro / dove grey RAL9002
N nero / black RAL9005
- Raw Edges shapes Endgrain wooden furnitu…re to reveal colourful patterns
- Paper works by Simon Schubert
- 50by70 by Tim Fishlock for Habitat
- Crumpled City by Palomar at The Temporiu…m
- JamesPlumb "marries" antique cupboard an…d staircase for Milan exhibition
- "At the beginning I was a bit afraid, bu…t this boat is very stable"
- Suspended Figure by Ayako Maruta at Dies…el Denim Gallery Aoyama
- And Nowhere a Shadow by Cohen Van Balen …at Future Perfect
- Marc Fornes creates pink "envelope of ex…periential tension" for Situation Room installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories