We just got back from a lightning visit to Belgrade for the second annual Belgrade Design Week, which continues until Saturday.
Here are some photos from the dinner and party last night, attended by speakers including Hella Jongerius, Patricia Urquiola, Matali Crasset, Renny Ramakers of Droog and Marva Griffin Wiltshire of Salone Satellite in Milan.
Top image: Patricia Urquiola, Matali Crasset and Marva Griffin Wiltshire. Second image: the same three plus Hella Jongerius (far right). Above: Gaye Cevikel of Gaia and Gino and Maia Vidakovic of Belgrade Design Week.
Above: the Belgrade Design Week crew (Nina Babic, Jovan Jelovac, Maia Vidakovic)
Above: Steve Davies and Sonia Medic
Above: each speaker got an "elf" to look after them. This is Bojana Zejakovic and our lovely elf, Sanja Zdravkovic
Above: Renny Ramakers and Robert Thiemann of Frame magazine
We'll add this caption when we've remembered who everyone is.
Marcus Fairs with the Belgrade Design Week crew.
More about Belgrade Design Week - which was a lot of fun by the way - coming soon...
- Paddling Home by Kacey Wong
- rAndom International at Spazio Krizia
- Today at Dezeen Platform: C.A.N
- Wave-shaped clothes rails keep items eve…nly spaced
- This That Other by Stefan Diez for e15
- Protective suit could prevent the spread… of Ebola by creating an isolated environment for patients
- CF Møller Design creates Ensō architec…tural tableware set
- Resin Tables by Roel Huisman
- Pinxo by Ferran Lajara
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories