We just got back from a lightning visit to Belgrade for the second annual Belgrade Design Week, which continues until Saturday.
Here are some photos from the dinner and party last night, attended by speakers including Hella Jongerius, Patricia Urquiola, Matali Crasset, Renny Ramakers of Droog and Marva Griffin Wiltshire of Salone Satellite in Milan.
Top image: Patricia Urquiola, Matali Crasset and Marva Griffin Wiltshire. Second image: the same three plus Hella Jongerius (far right). Above: Gaye Cevikel of Gaia and Gino and Maia Vidakovic of Belgrade Design Week.
Above: the Belgrade Design Week crew (Nina Babic, Jovan Jelovac, Maia Vidakovic)
Above: Steve Davies and Sonia Medic
Above: each speaker got an "elf" to look after them. This is Bojana Zejakovic and our lovely elf, Sanja Zdravkovic
Above: Renny Ramakers and Robert Thiemann of Frame magazine
We'll add this caption when we've remembered who everyone is.
Marcus Fairs with the Belgrade Design Week crew.
More about Belgrade Design Week - which was a lot of fun by the way - coming soon...
- Good Morning moka pot and Tuamotu hob …by Anderssen & Voll
- "American taste is different" say New …York designers
- Jaime Hayón designs Analog table for …use in home, office or restaurant
- Gareth Pugh brings his "modern armour"… back to London for Autumn Winter 2015
- The School of Life by Susanna Edwards
- Blaue Blume by Undergrowth Design at T…he Temporium
- Grip by Marco Dessi for Lobmeyr
- Grip Torch by Alexander Taylor for Pra…xis
- Mathieu Lehanneur wraps Hybrid radio f…or Lexon in woven rattan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories