We just got back from a lightning visit to Belgrade for the second annual Belgrade Design Week, which continues until Saturday.
Here are some photos from the dinner and party last night, attended by speakers including Hella Jongerius, Patricia Urquiola, Matali Crasset, Renny Ramakers of Droog and Marva Griffin Wiltshire of Salone Satellite in Milan.
Top image: Patricia Urquiola, Matali Crasset and Marva Griffin Wiltshire. Second image: the same three plus Hella Jongerius (far right). Above: Gaye Cevikel of Gaia and Gino and Maia Vidakovic of Belgrade Design Week.
Above: the Belgrade Design Week crew (Nina Babic, Jovan Jelovac, Maia Vidakovic)
Above: Steve Davies and Sonia Medic
Above: each speaker got an "elf" to look after them. This is Bojana Zejakovic and our lovely elf, Sanja Zdravkovic
Above: Renny Ramakers and Robert Thiemann of Frame magazine
We'll add this caption when we've remembered who everyone is.
Marcus Fairs with the Belgrade Design Week crew.
More about Belgrade Design Week - which was a lot of fun by the way - coming soon...
- GIGS.2.GO by Bolt Group
- The Holding-Breath Chair by Ray Jiao & Y…i Wang
- "There's never been a better time for Ne…w York design"
- Losanges by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Top lamp by Tham & Videgård Hansson Ark…itekter
- Cartoon characters perform a disco ritua…l in Fever the Ghost's Source music video
- Jaime Hayón designs furniture based on …Le Corbusier architecture
- Intimacy 2.0by Studio Roosegaarde
- Nordic Mediterranean collection for Forn…asarig
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories