The concept allows different combinations of colours and printed patterns be be specified by the buyer.
The photos were taken at Wanders' solo show in Milan last month, which was completely carpeted with the product.
More information on this project in our earlier story.
- House of Furniture Parts by Studio Makki…nk & Bey
- Evo Giant by Mondaine is now available a…t Dezeen Watch Store
- Lamp 11811 by Klemens Schillinger
- Wald aus Wald by Takashi Kuribayashi
- Scholten & Baijings exhibit retrospectiv…e at Villa Noailles
- Sakura Cafe by Klein Dytham Architecture
- Invert Footwear by Elisa van Joolen
- "It's easy for young designers to get st…uck in Berlin"
- Charles Pétillon fills abandoned spaces… with white balloons
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories