Cape Town designer Heath Nash has sent us new photos of his lights, which are made from discarded items such as plastic bottles.
We first wrote about Nash when we saw his show at Design Indaba Expo in Cape Town earlier this year.
The photos are by David Southwood.
- Interview: a Flip Flop Story by Diederik… Schneemann
- Sweet and Heady by Ray Power
- The Little Wild Garden of Love by Tord B…oontje
- Container Ground at Tokyo Designers Week
- Richard Hutten designs combined conferen…ce and ping pong table
- Mini Capsule Hotel by Atelier Van Liesho…ut
- Iris van Herpen creates dresses from cir…cles of lustrous metal gauze
- Oki Sato on Nendo's Growing Vases
- F-Type by Jaguar
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories