Cape Town designer Heath Nash has sent us new photos of his lights, which are made from discarded items such as plastic bottles.
We first wrote about Nash when we saw his show at Design Indaba Expo in Cape Town earlier this year.
The photos are by David Southwood.
- Nine of the best rain-inspired designs
- New Pinterest board: London 2012 Olympic… design
- Scallop table by Samuel Wilkinson for Ve…rsus
- Drawings on the London Olympics by Clo'e… Floirat
- Movie: Omer Arbel on "making chandeliers… on an agricultural farm"
- Save 25% on Mutewatch at Dezeen Watch St…ore
- Dezeen Watch Store newsletter #1
- Dezeen's top 10 installations of 2014
- Gagosian shows more Newson pieces
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories