Sneak preview: here are some photos showing the installation of TransPlastic, an exhibition of a new series of work by the Campana Brothers, which opens at the Albion Gallery in London on Tuesday 5 June.
The pieces on show are all prototypes exploring a new design vocabulary that involves combining traditional woven Apuí fibre with cheap plastic chairs, crude timber constructions and steel structures.
TransPlastic consists of chairs, lights, large multi-functional furniture pieces and sculptural pieces dotted with lights and called "meteors".
Some of the meteors will be suspended from the gallery ceiling.
Above: Fernando Campana
Above: Humberto Campana
More about TransPlastic and the exhibition at Albion Gallery in our earlier story.
The exhibiton runs until 17 August.
- New magazines: "Our goal was to map the …domestic landscape"
- Nike GS football boot by Nike
- Cover collection by Daphna Laurens
- Snoop and Woopy by Karim Rashid for B-Li…ne
- Dezeen loves... Bitfall
- Abyss by Kundalini
- Tom Dixon to launch brass accessories at… Maison&Objet
- Building Tilelamp at Casa do Lado by 20.…87
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on designing a… new bus for London
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories