Sneak preview: here are some photos showing the installation of TransPlastic, an exhibition of a new series of work by the Campana Brothers, which opens at the Albion Gallery in London on Tuesday 5 June.
The pieces on show are all prototypes exploring a new design vocabulary that involves combining traditional woven Apuí fibre with cheap plastic chairs, crude timber constructions and steel structures.
TransPlastic consists of chairs, lights, large multi-functional furniture pieces and sculptural pieces dotted with lights and called "meteors".
Some of the meteors will be suspended from the gallery ceiling.
Above: Fernando Campana
Above: Humberto Campana
More about TransPlastic and the exhibition at Albion Gallery in our earlier story.
The exhibiton runs until 17 August.
- Audi's super-fast driverless car is fitt…ed with a mini film studio
- Batavus Utility Bike by VanBerlo
- Bilder & De Clercq by …,staat
- Constructive Lives by Multistorey
- Ferry Terminal by CF Møller
- Standard Stationery by David Weatherhead
- Extrusion by Philippe Malouinfor Carwan …Gallery at Ventura Lambrate
- Virtual reality: the 1990s technology se…t to change the world of design
- Aurélie Blanchard makes over the cantee…n in Gehry's Vitra Factory Building
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories