Sneak preview: here are some photos showing the installation of TransPlastic, an exhibition of a new series of work by the Campana Brothers, which opens at the Albion Gallery in London on Tuesday 5 June.
The pieces on show are all prototypes exploring a new design vocabulary that involves combining traditional woven Apuí fibre with cheap plastic chairs, crude timber constructions and steel structures.
TransPlastic consists of chairs, lights, large multi-functional furniture pieces and sculptural pieces dotted with lights and called "meteors".
Some of the meteors will be suspended from the gallery ceiling.
Above: Fernando Campana
Above: Humberto Campana
More about TransPlastic and the exhibition at Albion Gallery in our earlier story.
The exhibiton runs until 17 August.
- Bow-Wow Stool by Morten Emil Engel
- Array auditorium seats by Zaha Hadid for… Poltrona Frau Contract
- Aspirals by Suzanne Trocmé for 1882 Ltd
- Branch Out by Studiomama for TEN
- Oxymoron Desk by Anna Lotova stores stat…ionery between cushioned layers
- Official Team GB Olympic Kitby Stella Mc…Cartney
- BERG by Thorunn Arnadottir
- Konstantin Grcic presents his vision of …the future at Vitra Design Museum solo show
- COS launches The Serpentine Shoes to coi…ncide with pavilion opening
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories