Graphic design made the front pages of British newspapers yesterday, with claims that widely ridiculed new logo designed by Wolff Olins for the 2012 Olympics in London (or at least the video that accompanies it) can trigger epilepsy attacks.
The video has now been removed from the London 2012 website.
- Roadless wheels aim to help African farm…ers transport goods from remote villages
- Doublefacette by Postfossil
- The Natural Blonde by Sister by Sibling
- Rise & Shine by Hunting & Narud
- W Hotels Designers of the Future Award 2…013 projects at Design Miami/Basel
- Scholten & Baijings design fabric with n…ine-metre pattern repeat
- Dezeen Platform: Clinton Sheldon
- Philippe Malouin installs swing set insi…de grand Milanese palazzo
- Light Jars by Kristine Five Melvær
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories