Graphic design made the front pages of British newspapers yesterday, with claims that widely ridiculed new logo designed by Wolff Olins for the 2012 Olympics in London (or at least the video that accompanies it) can trigger epilepsy attacks.
The video has now been removed from the London 2012 website.
- Transition Roadable Aircraft by KiBiSi f…or Terrafugia
- Artificial flowers by Hella Jongerius
- Daniel Buren installs mirrors and colour…ed glass on Le Corbusier's Cité Radieuse rooftop
- Rusty Sheet Steel Chair by Max Lamb
- Underground Souvenirs by Maxim Velčovsk…ý for Mint
- Presence in Absence by Colm Keller
- Time Lines by Denis Guidone for Nava
- A Pound of Flesh for 50p (study) by Alex… Chinneck
- Max Fraser at Lab Craft
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories