Graphic design made the front pages of British newspapers yesterday, with claims that widely ridiculed new logo designed by Wolff Olins for the 2012 Olympics in London (or at least the video that accompanies it) can trigger epilepsy attacks.
The video has now been removed from the London 2012 website.
- Stir It by Anna Blattert for Postfossi…l
- Modern Times by Johannes Tjernberg & R…asmus Malbert
- Mrs Hudson by 2-B-2
- Tie-break by Bertjan Pot for Richard L…ampert
- Robert Stadler at Galerie Emmanuel Per…rotin
- Inaugural London design sale and think… tank at Phillips de Pury & Company
- Philco PC by SchultzeWORKS
- Synthetic materials can "behave like l…iving cells"
- CMYK bulb by Dennis Parren
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories