Graphic design made the front pages of British newspapers yesterday, with claims that widely ridiculed new logo designed by Wolff Olins for the 2012 Olympics in London (or at least the video that accompanies it) can trigger epilepsy attacks.
The video has now been removed from the London 2012 website.
- Brooches by Mr Jones Watches
- Spinning Light by Benjamin Hubert for Un…ique Copenhagen
- Sometimes by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Car on a Stick by Ross Lovegrove
- [d3] contest winners at IMM Cologne 2009
- Ryosuke Fukusada designs wooden lightbul…b for Ledon
- Prima installation by Zaha Hadid for Swa…rovski at Vitra Campus
- "We understand how to bring design produ…cts to market" says PCH founder
- "The fashion industry has finally woken …up"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories