Graphic design made the front pages of British newspapers yesterday, with claims that widely ridiculed new logo designed by Wolff Olins for the 2012 Olympics in London (or at least the video that accompanies it) can trigger epilepsy attacks.
The video has now been removed from the London 2012 website.
- Little Triple Chair by Frederik Roijé
- Interview: Johanna Agerman-Ross at Dezee…n Studio
- Noughts and Crosses tables by Michael So…deau for Modus
- Wouldn’t it be Nice… at Somerset Hou…se
- Design Museum Collection App: computers
- Helga Mogensen and Berglind Gunnarsdótt…ir at DesignMarch
- Flashlight by Joseph Guerra
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Gabr…ielle Ammann
- Famiglia Grande by Kacey Wong
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories