The interior, a conversion of an old building, is in the historic Borgo San Jacopo district in central Florence, between the Ponte Vecchio and Santa Trinita bridges.
Young designed the interior and Olina created the artwork and decorative surfaces, which make extensive use of Corian.
Young and Olina previously collaborated on the Dr James Plastic Surgery in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Design Methods fills Seoul hotel with …open-source furniture
- The Times Transplantation Building by …Nano Architects
- Tori Tori Restaurant by Rojkind Arquit…ectos and Hector Esrawe
- Renovation of an apartment in Barcelon…a by Laura Bonell Mas
- Interactive slideshow of East London P…enthouse by SIRS
- 99c offices by Inhouse Brand Architect…s feature a waiting room inside a shipping container
- URBIA Furniture System by OBRA Archite…cts
- Dezeen’s top ten: shops
- Bastogne by ADN Architectures
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories