Emerging designers and architects are invited to enter the Urbantine Project – a competition to design a workspace for the 21st Century.The winning designers will be given a budget of £10,000 to build their structure at Tent London, the design show taking place at the Truman Brewery in London this September.
The deadline for entries is 16 July.
More details and an application form on the Urbantine Project website.
For more details on Tent London, see our previous story.
- Mitikah Office Tower by Richard Meier …& Partners
- House in Chayagasaka by Tetsuo Kondo A…rchitects
- Stripy Melbourne school by McBride Cha…rles Ryan mirrors the local skyline
- Zero-carbon city by Foster + Partners
- Wooden viewing platform looks out over… Latvia's River Daugava
- Triangular void connects a two-storey …timber extension to a Melbourne bungalow
- CircleBath by Foster + Partners
- Christ’s Resurrection Church by Cino… Zucchi Architetti
- Sapphire Gallery by XTEN Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories