RCA summer show: the Royal College of Art's summer show has been taken down now, but we still have a few more students' work to show.
Pencil Jewellery by Design Products graduate Gemma Holt is, as you'd imagine, jewellery made from pencils.
Says Gemma: "A series of jewellery made from pencils, then gold foiled stamped with my own hallmark design. They are hexagonal to represent the profile of the pencil.
"There are currently bangles in various colours and finishes and a necklace. And then a series of Bic pens changed using rapid manufacturing (below).
- Concentré de Vie by Matali Crasset for …Campeggi
- Funktionide by Stefan Ulrich
- Dezeen’s top ten: machines
- Swing Bar by Duffy London
- Moss used as "biological solar panels" t…o power a radio
- Stefan Borselius develops Tondo chair in…to sofa system for Fogia
- Ivy by Thomas Bernstrand for Swedese
- Global Street Food by Mike Meiré for Do…rnbracht
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark artwor…k by Peter Saville and Tom Skipp
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories