RCA summer show: the Royal College of Art's summer show has been taken down now, but we still have a few more students' work to show.
Pencil Jewellery by Design Products graduate Gemma Holt is, as you'd imagine, jewellery made from pencils.
Says Gemma: "A series of jewellery made from pencils, then gold foiled stamped with my own hallmark design. They are hexagonal to represent the profile of the pencil.
"There are currently bangles in various colours and finishes and a necklace. And then a series of Bic pens changed using rapid manufacturing (below).
- Leave magnets by Richard Hutten
- Aluminium tables by Katrin Olina and G…arðar Eyjólfsson
- Scaffolding Brut by Beta Tank
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Slee…p 2012
- Legs protrude through tabletops in Ass…embly Design's L Series
- Designers carve furniture from marble …blocks for Robot City exhibition
- Watch the design evolution of the bicy…cle in a one-minute animation
- Tales of the Hunt: Raw Edges
- Gergeti Coffee Table by NVDRS
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories