RCA summer show: the Royal College of Art's summer show has been taken down now, but we still have a few more students' work to show.
Pencil Jewellery by Design Products graduate Gemma Holt is, as you'd imagine, jewellery made from pencils.
Says Gemma: "A series of jewellery made from pencils, then gold foiled stamped with my own hallmark design. They are hexagonal to represent the profile of the pencil.
"There are currently bangles in various colours and finishes and a necklace. And then a series of Bic pens changed using rapid manufacturing (below).
- B-side by Hussein Chalayan at Spring Pro…jects
- Misoka toothbrush cleans your teeth with… nanotech ions instead of toothpaste
- New Amsterdam Chair by UNStudio for Wild…e + Spieth
- Watches by Denis Guidone
- Making the Bocci 28 series chandelier
- Cabinet by Dimitri Vangrunderbeek
- Patch Project by Beza Projekt
- W131 by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Wäst…berg
- Pandora by Sander Mulder
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories