RCA summer show: the Royal College of Art's summer show has been taken down now, but we still have a few more students' work to show.
Pencil Jewellery by Design Products graduate Gemma Holt is, as you'd imagine, jewellery made from pencils.
Says Gemma: "A series of jewellery made from pencils, then gold foiled stamped with my own hallmark design. They are hexagonal to represent the profile of the pencil.
"There are currently bangles in various colours and finishes and a necklace. And then a series of Bic pens changed using rapid manufacturing (below).
- Flow2 kitchen by Studio Gorm
- Table B by Konstantin Grcic for BD Barce…lona Design
- UK launch of Tacchini collection
- Naoto Fukasawa designs streamlined Infob…ar A03 smartphone for KDDI
- Escritoire Trestle by Ett la Benn
- Air 1 Aquarium by Amaury Poudray
- Dreamball by Unplug Design
- Doshi Levien designs jewel-like mirrors …for Hay
- Dezeen podcast: Konstantin Grcic at the …Serpentine Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories