RCA summer show: the Royal College of Art's summer show has been taken down now, but we still have a few more students' work to show.
Pencil Jewellery by Design Products graduate Gemma Holt is, as you'd imagine, jewellery made from pencils.
Says Gemma: "A series of jewellery made from pencils, then gold foiled stamped with my own hallmark design. They are hexagonal to represent the profile of the pencil.
"There are currently bangles in various colours and finishes and a necklace. And then a series of Bic pens changed using rapid manufacturing (below).
- Marc Newson's first eyewear collection t…o debut in Milan
- Lighting has "passed from electricity in…to electronics" says Piero Gandini of Flos
- Tuomas Markunpoika mills coloured pencil…s to create Amalgamated vases
- Mini by Designerette
- "I want to bring the surprise back to Ik…ea" says head of design
- A Scent bottle by Arik Levy for Issey Mi…yake
- "Marble is back in favour" say designers… at Milan 2014
- Silver Ware by Studio Job at Bisazza
- Tu-Tu by Rock Paper Scissors
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories