The table, designed last year and shown at the Milan furniture fair in April this year, consists of two abstract structures made of thin tubular steel, supporting a top that comes in a variety of materials.
Below are details of the product provided by Porro:
Synapsis table is an innovative product for the peculiarity of its bearing element: a plated steel wire grille that has been emptied and transformed in a web of welded pipes. The base looks very light when coupled with the light top which is available in Pral ®, in all the glossy lacquered shades of the sample collection, in mongoi or in “carbone" oak.
- Foam dipped in rubber becomes seating by… Jo Nagasaka
- "It's nice to make a modernist table in …an old artisanal way" - Hugo Passos
- Melt by Agnieszka Bar
- The Makings of Luxury accessories collec…tion demonstrates contemporary craft techniques
- Wrecking Ball Lamp and Crane Lamp by Stu…dio Job
- JAILmake pop-up studio at Tent London
- Handmade Mass Production by Folkform
- Busk + Hertzog adds wooden legs to Capri… chairs for +Halle
- Finger Trap handbags by James Piatt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories