The table, designed last year and shown at the Milan furniture fair in April this year, consists of two abstract structures made of thin tubular steel, supporting a top that comes in a variety of materials.
Below are details of the product provided by Porro:
Synapsis table is an innovative product for the peculiarity of its bearing element: a plated steel wire grille that has been emptied and transformed in a web of welded pipes. The base looks very light when coupled with the light top which is available in Pral ®, in all the glossy lacquered shades of the sample collection, in mongoi or in “carbone" oak.
- Otto by Paolo Cappello for Miniforms
- Sessantuna by Gaetano Pesce for Cassina
- 100% Inspiration: Andy Martin
- Discipline launches in Milan
- Aesthetics of Domestic Sound by Lise Lef…ebvre
- In Vein by Ayala Serfaty
- Pop-up Linen wardrobe by Renate Nederpel… folds flat for easy transportation
- Nodi Contemporanei by Loredana Bonora
- Domestic Animals by Guus Van Leeuwen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories