The table, designed last year and shown at the Milan furniture fair in April this year, consists of two abstract structures made of thin tubular steel, supporting a top that comes in a variety of materials.
Below are details of the product provided by Porro:
Synapsis table is an innovative product for the peculiarity of its bearing element: a plated steel wire grille that has been emptied and transformed in a web of welded pipes. The base looks very light when coupled with the light top which is available in Pral ®, in all the glossy lacquered shades of the sample collection, in mongoi or in “carbone" oak.
- Daphne by 24° Studio
- Ora Unica by Denis Guidone
- Numen/For Use creates inhabitable "corpo…real" installation with sticky tape
- Fashion Font by Yvette Yang
- Posters for Brocante by Demian Conrad
- Tropism: Commonwealth vs. Joshua Davis
- Vitra Design Museum hosts Alvar Aalto re…trospective
- Dune Formations by Zaha Hadid
- Portrait by Fredrikson Stallard
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories