The table, designed last year and shown at the Milan furniture fair in April this year, consists of two abstract structures made of thin tubular steel, supporting a top that comes in a variety of materials.
Below are details of the product provided by Porro:
Synapsis table is an innovative product for the peculiarity of its bearing element: a plated steel wire grille that has been emptied and transformed in a web of welded pipes. The base looks very light when coupled with the light top which is available in Pral ®, in all the glossy lacquered shades of the sample collection, in mongoi or in “carbone" oak.
- #006 SideSeat by Studio Makkink & Bey fo…r PROOFF
- Skrivo's Halo chair comprises two parts …that slot together
- O10 by Guillaume Delvigne
- Nivea packaging by Yves Béhar and fusep…roject
- aTable by Beatus Kopp
- REK coffee table by Reinier de Jong
- Hairchitecture by FAHR 021.3 and Gijo
- Kawamura Ganjavian designs Kangaroo Ligh…t for the bottom of your bag
- Dezeen archive: 3D printing
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories