The installation is in place until 14 October.
Here is some info from the V&A:
As part of the V&A's 150th Anniversary celebrations, the John Madejski Garden will host a special commission by the celebrated Brazilian design duo, the Campana Brothers.
This summer the Brazilian designers Fernando and Humberto Campana will transform the John Madejski Garden with a unique installation exploring the use of bamboo, a material often featured in their work. The installation also includes a new outdoor edition of their 'Vitoria Regia' stools, shown here, specially designed to mark the V&A's 150th anniversary.
The stools are part of Fernando and Humberto Campana' s research on new forms of upholstery. They are handcrafted pieces that, by rolling fabrics, carpets, rubber mats, and rubber nets, recreate the allure of the Vitória Régia, giant water lilies commonly found in the Brazilian Amazon.
21 July - 14 October 2007
John Madejski Garden
CAMPANA BROTHERS IN THE GARDEN
21 JULY – 14 OCTOBER 2007
Copyright: V&A Photography
- Kiriko Bottles by Torafu Architects
- Scout designed by Big-Game now availab…le at Dezeen Watch Store
- Folding Techniques for Designers: basi…c pleats
- Dezeen Platform: AT.AW.
- Dalt storage system hangs from the cei…ling to save space in small apartments
- Movie: Nike Basketball Hyper Elite Uni…form
- OpenStructures by Thomas Lommée
- Gaudi Stool by Studio Geenen
- Konstantin Grcic's Sam Son chair for M…agis has a backrest like a pool noodle
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories