The installation is in place until 14 October.
Here is some info from the V&A:
As part of the V&A's 150th Anniversary celebrations, the John Madejski Garden will host a special commission by the celebrated Brazilian design duo, the Campana Brothers.
This summer the Brazilian designers Fernando and Humberto Campana will transform the John Madejski Garden with a unique installation exploring the use of bamboo, a material often featured in their work. The installation also includes a new outdoor edition of their 'Vitoria Regia' stools, shown here, specially designed to mark the V&A's 150th anniversary.
The stools are part of Fernando and Humberto Campana' s research on new forms of upholstery. They are handcrafted pieces that, by rolling fabrics, carpets, rubber mats, and rubber nets, recreate the allure of the Vitória Régia, giant water lilies commonly found in the Brazilian Amazon.
21 July - 14 October 2007
John Madejski Garden
CAMPANA BROTHERS IN THE GARDEN
21 JULY – 14 OCTOBER 2007
Copyright: V&A Photography
- Afteroom Chair by Afteroom Studio
- RIBA Regent Street Windows Project 2013
- Lee Broom to create pastiche department …store inside empty shops for Milan exhibition
- The Simple Things by Sara Mellone
- Luminaire and Salvatori
- Star-shaped clothes horse by Aaron Dunke…rton
- "You don't have to be an expert to do am…azing things" - Sugru founder
- Taxidermy artwork by Idiots
- "The pieces wouldn't be anything without… the people who interact with them" – Jason Bruges
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories