The installation is in place until 14 October.
Here is some info from the V&A:
As part of the V&A's 150th Anniversary celebrations, the John Madejski Garden will host a special commission by the celebrated Brazilian design duo, the Campana Brothers.
This summer the Brazilian designers Fernando and Humberto Campana will transform the John Madejski Garden with a unique installation exploring the use of bamboo, a material often featured in their work. The installation also includes a new outdoor edition of their 'Vitoria Regia' stools, shown here, specially designed to mark the V&A's 150th anniversary.
The stools are part of Fernando and Humberto Campana' s research on new forms of upholstery. They are handcrafted pieces that, by rolling fabrics, carpets, rubber mats, and rubber nets, recreate the allure of the Vitória Régia, giant water lilies commonly found in the Brazilian Amazon.
21 July - 14 October 2007
John Madejski Garden
CAMPANA BROTHERS IN THE GARDEN
21 JULY – 14 OCTOBER 2007
Copyright: V&A Photography
- Erratum by Jeremy Hutchison
- In Praise of Shadows at The V&A
- Markus Linnenbrink's Off the Wall! insta…llation immerses visitors in colour
- Wooden table by Ruben Beckers weighs jus…t 4.5 kilograms
- Wall of Flame by Frederik Roijé
- Crushed Bowls by Julien de Smedt
- Nendo's solo exhibition in Milan to show…case chairs that mix printed and natural grains
- "I'm sure we had the most expensive exhi…bition at Milan this year" - Marcel Wanders
- Nemo by Fabio Novembre for Driade
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories