Typographic designer Pippo Lionni presents an installation called Everlastingblast as part of the Material Culture: Contemporary American Design exhibition at Max Lang Gallery in New York.
The exhibition, which showcases upcoming American designers, opened on 29 June and runs until 1 September.
The website of Max Lang Gallery shows more photos of the exhibition.
New York-born Lionni is partner at L Design, the Paris-based design company co-run by industrial designer Arik Levy.
- Stereotype by Daizi Zheng
- Storyboard by Jan Van Hoof
- Drop Chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
- Simon Morasi Piperčić stretches belt… leather over steel frame to create Strain chair
- B-side by Hussein Chalayan at Spring P…rojects
- Studio Makkink & Bey creates Blue Pott…ery using traditional Indian techniques
- Trash Luxe at Liberty
- Cityscape by Arne Quinze update
- GrandArmy rebrands United States Posta…l Service with "Americana" graphics
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories