Typographic designer Pippo Lionni presents an installation called Everlastingblast as part of the Material Culture: Contemporary American Design exhibition at Max Lang Gallery in New York.
The exhibition, which showcases upcoming American designers, opened on 29 June and runs until 1 September.
The website of Max Lang Gallery shows more photos of the exhibition.
New York-born Lionni is partner at L Design, the Paris-based design company co-run by industrial designer Arik Levy.
- Oato's porcelain vases fit together to f…orm miniature "landscapes"
- Fading Mirror by Thomas Eurlings
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 5
- Numen/For Use creates 3D grid of ropes i…nside inflatable String Prototype installation
- Hypnos by Citroën
- Nathalie Dackelid's "wooden tablecloth" …folds out to form table extensions
- LEM wall lamps by Daniel Becker
- Paul Cocksedge transforms Istanbul sea v…iew with installation of colourful circles
- Mut Design launches "male" and "female" …outdoor chairs for Expormim
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories