Typographic designer Pippo Lionni presents an installation called Everlastingblast as part of the Material Culture: Contemporary American Design exhibition at Max Lang Gallery in New York.
The exhibition, which showcases upcoming American designers, opened on 29 June and runs until 1 September.
The website of Max Lang Gallery shows more photos of the exhibition.
New York-born Lionni is partner at L Design, the Paris-based design company co-run by industrial designer Arik Levy.
- Highlife by Claesson Koivisto Rune for T…acchini
- Dezeen podcast: Dieter Rams at the Desig…n Museum
- "Design and architecture has been a key …influence" says COS managing director
- Lathe by Sebastian Brajkovic
- Ion by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Analog Digital Clock iPhone app by Maart…en Baas
- Punkt. DP 01 by Jasper Morrison
- Dominic Wilcox's "car of the future" is …driverless and made of stained glass
- New work by Bram Boo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories