Typographic designer Pippo Lionni presents an installation called Everlastingblast as part of the Material Culture: Contemporary American Design exhibition at Max Lang Gallery in New York.
The exhibition, which showcases upcoming American designers, opened on 29 June and runs until 1 September.
The website of Max Lang Gallery shows more photos of the exhibition.
New York-born Lionni is partner at L Design, the Paris-based design company co-run by industrial designer Arik Levy.
- Myto chair by Konstantin Grcic
- Christmas Tree Sledge by Tom Hatfield
- Silver Ware by Studio Job at Bisazza
- "The architect-midwife should be brillia…nt at listening" - Gurmeet Sian
- Mindcraft10 by Danish Crafts
- Airborne Snotty Vases by Marcel Wanders
- Pots by Benjamin Hubert for Menu
- Luzinterruptus creates "weird and sinist…er" lighting installation using floating latex gloves
- Dezeen's top 10 installations of 2014
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories