Typographic designer Pippo Lionni presents an installation called Everlastingblast as part of the Material Culture: Contemporary American Design exhibition at Max Lang Gallery in New York.
The exhibition, which showcases upcoming American designers, opened on 29 June and runs until 1 September.
The website of Max Lang Gallery shows more photos of the exhibition.
New York-born Lionni is partner at L Design, the Paris-based design company co-run by industrial designer Arik Levy.
- Eggwave by WertelOberfell for Neff
- Tender Tub by Maren Hartveld
- Folding Plug by Min-Kyu Choi
- Work with Indian craftsmen to keep handc…rafting skills alive, says designer Prateek Jain
- "Kitchen design should be less masculine…" - Patricia Urquiola
- Water-catching device wins Arup competit…ion
- Rapidprototypedshoe by Marloes ten Bhöm…er
- Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka + Schemata Archite…cture Office
- Job Office collection by Studio Job for …Lensvelt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories