Made of expanded polypropylene, it was first launched in 2005 but is now available in a new range of finishes including gold (top).
- Bio-Customized Sneakers by Rayfish
- Bertrand Lavier's "unruly mass" of hoses… creates a fountain outside the Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Vitra retrospective goes on show in Phil…adelphia
- "4D-printed" shape-changing dress and je…wellery by Nervous System
- Benjamin Hubert and Moroso "share a pass…ion for innovations in textile"
- Jolly Project by Ian McIntyre
- Solar rickshaw by SolarLab
- Matthew Hilton's new collection
- SHY Light by Bec Brittain
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories