Designers, artists and architects who have completed projects using glass have until the end of October to enter the Bombay Sapphire Prize 2007 - the world's richest international glass award.
The annual award has a £20,000 first prize - last year won by Jaume Plensa for his Crown Fountain in Chicago (above) - and a £5,000 prize for best newcomer. Previous winners include Paul Cocksedge and Thomas Heatherwick.
Shortlisted entries will be showcased in Milan during the international furniture fair in Aprl 2008, where the winners will also be announced.
The closing date for entries is 31 October 2007.
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008 by Fr…ank Gehry
- Small House by Unemori Architects
- Troll Wall Restaurant by Reiulf Ramsta…d Architects
- Leading architects are "turning the fo…cus back on bamboo"
- Morangis Retirement Home by Vous Êtes… Ici Architectes
- Wendy by HWKN
- Slovakian house by JRKVC features a gl…azed gable wall
- Greenery and observation decks top hil…lside villa by António Costa Lima
- Stade Bordeaux Atlantique by Herzog & …de Meuron
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories