The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- Nendo creates chocolatey waves for Mai…son&Objet installation
- "People who don't like Comic Sans don'…t know anything about design"
- Hose Clip Shelving by Max Frommeld
- Dezeen archive: 3D printing
- Lighting design in New York is "like D…utch design in the nineties"
- MPGMB's homeware includes terracotta c…acti pots based on desert forms
- Ora by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Watch S…tore
- Coquille Sofa by Markus Johansson rese…mbles the curved form of a shell
- Carl Malmsten made me do it by David E…ricsson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories