The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- Miyako Andon at 100% Design Tokyo
- Johnny Kelly's short film demonstrates t…he role of design in everyday life
- Pulse by Christian Ferrara and Jon McTag…gart
- Nendo twists traditional details to enli…ven simple white shirts
- Origin part II: Balance by BCXSY
- Dezeen archive: telephones
- Mutant vase by Yiannis Ghikas has a sci-…fi surface pattern
- Sine Cabinet by Dik Scheepers
- Ilona Van den Bergh's Moon bowls are def…ormed after casting
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories