The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- Strata by Ryan Frank
- Living Pod by Ying Gao
- Eveline Visser at My Way talks
- Work out at your desk with Darryl Agawin…'s Balance Stool
- Axor Bouroullec by Ronan & Erwan Bouroul…lec
- Doshi Levien for Moroso
- BleepBleeps launches parenting devices t…hat look like toys
- Tokujin Yoshioka to present Prism chair …for Glas Italia in Milan
- Pablo Benito illustrates international c…lubbing meccas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories