The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- Desert Storm by Nir Meiri
- Suspended staircase combined with desk a…nd storage space by Mieke Meijer
- Familiar/Foreign by George Coffin
- Aquaduct by IDEO
- Glasgow-made watches by Paulin launch at… Dezeen Watch Store
- Aria and Avia lamps by Zaha Hadid for Sl…amp
- Responsive Street Furniture adapts publi…c spaces to suit pedestrians' needs
- Building Tilelamp at Casa do Lado by 20.…87
- Beau Sauvage at Gallery Libby Sellers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories