The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- Designed in Hackney: London 2012 Olympic… Torch by BarberOsgerby
- Dezeen's top ten products at Maison & Ob…jet
- Ron Arad: Restless - "It would be nice i…f a lot of things were moving"
- "My ladders provide an imaginative route… across the road" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Pilu lamp by Leoni Werle
- "Some companies hire designers for marke…ting reasons" - Konstantin Grcic
- Debora Dax turns body taboos into fashio…n statements
- Works on Reflection II by Kim Thome at W…illiam Benington Gallery
- Bent by Anne-Cécile Rappa
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories