The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- Gorenje Ora-Ito Collection
- Flux by Jerszy Seymour for Magis
- On the Rock vessels by Lee Broom to laun…ch at Milan dinner party
- Basel Chair by Jasper Morrison for Vitra
- The Sugar Lab by Kyle and Liz von Hassel…n
- OMA's CCTV building reconstructed as a w…ooden cabinet
- Ronny by Daniel Böttcher for Formverlei…h at Dezeen Super Store
- Geof Ramsay provides an alternative to s…itting on stairs with Steps bench
- Arik Levy for Baccarat
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories