The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- The Body by Kirsi Enkovaara can be twist…ed and folded to create endless seating shapes
- Rough Diamond collection by Lee Broom
- Reykjavik designers convert marine litte…r into playground equipment and homeware
- Artificial flowers by Hella Jongerius
- Sandwichbike flat-pack wooden bicycle by… PedalFactory goes into production
- Fishpond City by Lu Yang, Christian Lind…le and Raoul Bukor
- Nest by Morph
- CF Møller Design creates Ensō architec…tural tableware set
- Jawbone Prime and Ear Candy by Fuseproje…ct
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories