The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- 100 Piazze by Fabio Novembre
- Rubber by TAF Arkitektkontor for Zero
- When Gravity Fails by Sruli Recht
- Little Satans by Muungano and Sandberg&T…immonen
- Blond and Bieber's dyes made from algae …"don't harm nature at all"
- Modular Bench by Shizuka Tatsuno
- Chocolate pencils by Nendo
- The home of the future will "know where …you are" - Yves Behar
- Slow Sofa by Frederik Roijé
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories