The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- aCHAIR by Ivo Otasevic
- Meaningless Excitement footwear by Y-3 a…nd Peter Saville
- Flower eruption vases by Jón Björnsson
- Interview with Kwangho Lee
- Ume-play and Karakusa-play ceramics by N…endo
- The Natural Blonde by Sister by Sibling
- Nordic designers create furniture and ho…meware for Muuto
- London 2012 Olympics logo 2
- Arche Toys by Floris Hovers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories