The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- Richard Hutten designs combined conferen…ce and ping pong table
- Fabric Pen by Ingrida Kazenaite repairs …clothes without stitching
- Spike Chair by Alexander Lervik
- Daniel Widrig creates wearable sculpture…s based on a 3D scan of the body
- Joost van Bleiswijk assembles industrial… components into furniture pieces
- Lights by Nathalie Dewez
- Sparkle by Tokujin Yoshioka for Kartell
- "We invited a variety of speakers to pro…voke debate"
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen concep…t for Caesarstone
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories