The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- New magazines: "A lasting record of th…e world of design at a point in time"
- Il Treno by Tjep.
- Foster + Partners combines the cruisin…g yacht with the day boat to create Alen 68 vessel
- Inside Urban by The Emotion Lab
- Today at Dezeen Platform: LingJing Yin…, Mark McKeague and Ting Chung Jessica Cheng
- Motorlight by Jake Dyson
- Patricia Urquiola's Luna cabinet conce…als items behind pivoting doors
- Pez Hacking by Hot Pop Factory
- Hay pops up in Milan with miniature ma…rketplace
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories