The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- Bags by Maam Project
- Bench by Richard Shed for Bench 10
- Dezeen Platform: Ariane Prin
- Xemei Stool by Mediodesign
- The Bent Hands by Giha Woo and Shingoeun
- Triflow tap by Zaha Hadid
- In Case of Riot by Max Arlestig and Maxi…milian Gebhardt
- Dezeen Platform: Thomas Feichtner
- The Unseen creates "coded couture" to re…ad wearers' auras
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories