The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- Xkuty One electric bike by The Electric …Mobility Company
- Aluminium and timber light shades by Nic…k Sadowsky use gravity to maintain shape
- Moustache in Milan
- Living Wood by Matali Crasset
- New bus for London by Thomas Heatherwick
- Emeco's eco-friendly stool by Nendo is "…a system rather than a single piece of furniture"
- "We don't know how to fix things" - Dani…el Charny at Dezeen Live
- Thermal Till Paper Vessels by Philippe M…alouin
- "Chinese Google" Baidu designs a smart b…ike fitted with data-generating sensors
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories