The lamp holder has sockets for several different bulbs, which can be mixed and matched to create different lighting atmospheres.
The product comes in pendant and wall versions.
Here's the spec:
Joel Degermark, 2004
Exploring new possibilities with a whole spectrum of lighting combinations. The "Cluster Lamp" from Joel Degermark evokes experimentation with ambient expression.
Material: polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Dimensions: 16x16x14 cm (hxwxd)
Light fitting: 3x E27 Max.60W light bulb & 2x E14 Max.40W light bulb
photographer: Maarten van Houten
- Vera, Chapter One by KM and ÉM
- Ross Lovegrove for VitrA
- More on the bee vase
- Willy Wonka-inspired machine propels pop…corn through a curved glass tube
- My Private Sky by Kram/Weisshaar
- Wonderwall’s Bape Kids opens in Tokyo
- "Bosnian handicraft meets Scandinavian d…esign" in Monica Förster's range for Zanat
- Dan Yeffet creates Torch floor light fro…m marble and glass
- Torafu Architects hides dolls' house wit…hin a wooden chair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories