The blog of design showcase Designersblock show photos of the opening of this year's London event, held on Friday night.
The event - the tenth annual collective show of young designers' work - closed today at the Nicholls & Clarke building on Shoreditch High Street.
The blog also shows photos of Illustrate 07, a second Designersblock event that featured live duels between illustrators, organised in conjunction with Secret Wars - an underground, Fight Club-style illustration knockout competition (below).
Illustrate took place at Highbury Studios on Hornsey Street.
- Eley Kishimoto introduces its first ha…nd-printed wallpaper collection
- Made in Italy: the Influence of Italia…n Design
- "Victorian Seven Dials was known for s…hady characters and wayward ladies" - Vic Lee
- Urbanears by Norra Norr
- Series Three and Soft Series by Anothe…r Country
- Sofa Collection by Edward Barber & Jay… Osgerby for Knoll
- Edible tableware by Rice-Design
- Project DNA by Catherine Wales
- The Last Supper by Studio Job
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories