The blog of design showcase Designersblock show photos of the opening of this year's London event, held on Friday night.
The event - the tenth annual collective show of young designers' work - closed today at the Nicholls & Clarke building on Shoreditch High Street.
The blog also shows photos of Illustrate 07, a second Designersblock event that featured live duels between illustrators, organised in conjunction with Secret Wars - an underground, Fight Club-style illustration knockout competition (below).
Illustrate took place at Highbury Studios on Hornsey Street.
- A Century of Olympic Posters at the V&A …Museum of Childhood
- In No Time by Sandra Backlund
- "I pre-dated the trend for large watches… by about a decade" - Marc Newson
- Leeloo by Alfredo Häberli
- Lexus Nuaero by Jon Rådbrink
- Austrians protest government spending wi…th concrete model city
- "We're a haberdashery for technology and… education" - Technology Will Save Us
- Swiss watch based on Helvetica typeface …arrives at Dezeen Watch Store
- Modern Times by Johannes Tjernberg & Ras…mus Malbert
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories