The range consists of a bench and a tray called Trabecula, inspired by the lightweight bone structure of a bird and made of a web-like arrangements of struts.
"This tray was inspired by the inner side and low density part of a bird bone," says FOC. "Trabecula is very light weight, but the 3-dimensional structure makes it still extremely strong. Trabecula is Latin for 'small beam'."
FOC also unveiled a new stool (above).
- Design Museum Collection App: cameras
- TZOA wearable environment tracker measur…es UV and air pollution
- Barnaby Barford creates fashion story fo…r Wallpaper*
- Doshi Levien's furniture for Moroso "cha…llenges people's perceptions"
- Woodware by Max Lamb at Gallery Fumi
- Ads with a New Purpose by Ogilvy & Mathe…r for IBM
- Moustache in Milan
- Doshi Levien designs jewel-like mirrors …for Hay
- Gaber launches Alessandro Busana's Baske…t Chair in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories