The range consists of a bench and a tray called Trabecula, inspired by the lightweight bone structure of a bird and made of a web-like arrangements of struts.
"This tray was inspired by the inner side and low density part of a bird bone," says FOC. "Trabecula is very light weight, but the 3-dimensional structure makes it still extremely strong. Trabecula is Latin for 'small beam'."
FOC also unveiled a new stool (above).
- Sneak preview: Marc Newson at Gagosian
- Water Table Object by Heng Zhi
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Philippe Malou…in
- Dakar by Marco Dessí for Skitsch
- Occidorient by François Mangeol
- Entomo website design promotes insects a…s food
- London 2012 Olympic Cauldron by Thomas H…eatherwick: model and drawings
- Chubby by Marcel Wanders
- Found by Stuart Haygarth at Haunch of Ve…nison
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories