The range consists of a bench and a tray called Trabecula, inspired by the lightweight bone structure of a bird and made of a web-like arrangements of struts.
"This tray was inspired by the inner side and low density part of a bird bone," says FOC. "Trabecula is very light weight, but the 3-dimensional structure makes it still extremely strong. Trabecula is Latin for 'small beam'."
FOC also unveiled a new stool (above).
- Phototrope shirt by Pauline van Dongen i…ncludes LEDs to improve safety for night runners
- Infobar A02 by Naoto Fukasawa for KDDI
- Oogst 1000 Wonderland by Tjep.
- "The grid is the underwear of the book" …- Massimo Vignelli
- "We were fascinated by what to do with a…ll these coins" - Aberrant Architecture
- Antique Chinese stools from Chest of Dra…wers at the Temporium
- Studio Glithero at Craft Punk
- JamesPlumb repurposes antique Burnished …Indigo fabric for lampshades and sofa upholstery
- Tripod table by Noon Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories