The range consists of a bench and a tray called Trabecula, inspired by the lightweight bone structure of a bird and made of a web-like arrangements of struts.
"This tray was inspired by the inner side and low density part of a bird bone," says FOC. "Trabecula is very light weight, but the 3-dimensional structure makes it still extremely strong. Trabecula is Latin for 'small beam'."
FOC also unveiled a new stool (above).
- Watches by Denis Guidone for NAVA Desi…gn
- Interview: Tokujin Yoshioka at Design …Miami
- The Superstitious Fund by Shing Tat Ch…ung
- New Pinterest board: street furniture
- Contemplating Monolithic Design by Son…y and BarberOsgerby
- Bread spoons by Niels Datema
- Rehouse/Bath by Fulguro
- Clamped Stools by Daniel Glazman
- Grand cabinets by Mathieu Gustafsson a…nd Niklas Karlsson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories