The range consists of a bench and a tray called Trabecula, inspired by the lightweight bone structure of a bird and made of a web-like arrangements of struts.
"This tray was inspired by the inner side and low density part of a bird bone," says FOC. "Trabecula is very light weight, but the 3-dimensional structure makes it still extremely strong. Trabecula is Latin for 'small beam'."
FOC also unveiled a new stool (above).
- Neolastic tableware by Studio Sjoerd Jon…kers
- Hall Stand by Nick Fraser
- Studio Job and Jaime Hayón for Bisazza
- WTC Logo Preservation Project by Ji Lee
- 2440x1220, Saw, Assemble by Pål Rodeniu…s
- Postal stores for TNT by Merkx + Girod A…rchitecten
- Wallfa by Jordi Canudas
- David Adjaye aims to dispel stereotypica…l images of Africa through textile designs
- Packaging Lights by Anke Weiss
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories