Swarovski Crystal Palace video diary day 6: we spent the weekend uploading three more mini documentaries to swarovksisparkles.tv, as part of our project documenting the London Design Festival for festival sponsor Swarovski Crystal Palace.
The day 6 video features Hulger Indian Call Centre (above) and The Replenishing Body (top image), two projects presented in Newburgh Street in conjunction with fashion and design boutique Beyond the Valley. <<play the video>>
Hulger Indian Call Centre allows visitors to speak to a call centre operative in India via video phone (more info in our earlier story).
The Replenishing Body is a video-photography project by fashion photographer Nick Knight's SHOWstudio.
Films in the series:
Day 1: Moritz Waldemeyer and Nadja Swarovksi
Day 2: Tom Dixon's lighting installation in Trafalgar Square
Day 3: Zaha Hadid's Urban Nebula installation
Day 4: Future Systems and Ross Lovegrove
Day 5: Trash Luxe at Liberty
Day 6: Hulger and SHOWstudio
Day 7: Maarten Baas, Design Museum, Lomography project
Day 8: 100% Design, Jamie Hayon, Matthew Hilton, Libby Sellers
Day 9: designersblock, Tent London
- Michael Young for Herdeiros Passanha
- Aware Project by the Interactive Institu…te
- Alicja Prussakowska's Tilia coat stand r…esembles upended wooden skis
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: up to 40…% off LunaTik watches
- Magnetic Fields by Studio Tord Boontje
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Julian Hakes
- 11+ designs USB-powered portable humidif…ier
- Sneaker Speaker by Ray Kingston Inc.
- Didier Faustino surrounds Glory Hole mir…ror with Baroque embellishment
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories