Above: Urbantine Project at Tent London
Above and below: scenes from designersblock
The movies were commissioned by London Design Festival sponsor Swarovski Crystal Palace.
Films in the series:
Day 1: Moritz Waldemeyer and Nadja Swarovksi
Day 2: Tom Dixon's lighting installation in Trafalgar Square
Day 3: Zaha Hadid's Urban Nebula installation
Day 4: Future Systems and Ross Lovegrove
Day 5: Trash Luxe at Liberty
Day 6: Hulger and SHOWstudio
Day 7: Maarten Baas, Design Museum, Lomography project
Day 8: 100% Design, Jamie Hayon, Matthew Hilton, Libby Sellers
Day 9: designersblock, Tent London
- Nike x Sacai capsule collection aims to …make sportswear more feminine
- Parrish by Konstantin Grcic for Emeco
- Armadillo-T foldable electric micro-car …by KAIST
- Studio Swine uses aluminium foam to crea…te Metallic Geology cabinets
- "It will be the first proper OLED desk l…amp"
- TAAT's interactive theatre set is design…ed to "tickle a higher sense of spatial awareness"
- Designing Modern Women 1890–1990 at Mo…MA
- Watch the design evolution of the bicycl…e in a one-minute animation
- The Fluke by BarberOsgerby 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories