Wolfson is exhibiting with design gallery The Apartment, one of three galleries taking part in the exhibition, which takes place from 9 to 14 October. More information on Covent Garden Super Design in our earlier story.
Here is some text from Wolfson:
Wolfson Design will be exhibiting works from two ‘series’ during the show examining a functional and sculptural approach to design, where the concept is derived from the dynamics of landscape formations and geometric movement.
LINE SERIES (above and below): An exploration of formal metamorphosis. Focusing on that ambiguous realm where different concepts are juxtaposed. It is more radical and more adventurous because it is suspended between sculpture and forms that may just conceivably be useable as furniture.
Included: Line Desk, Coffee Bench, Low Lounger
ORIGAMI (below): The Origami series looks at an abstraction of penetrating, folding, layering and juxtaposition of surfaces - static versus dynamic forces; a static moment of suspended action, frozen from a manual of folds
Included: Origami Chair, Origami Chair Rose Gold
- Boom Boom speaker by Mathieu Lehanneur… has 20 faces
- Balloon Chair by h220430 appears to fl…oat above the ground
- Mutant vase by Yiannis Ghikas has a sc…i-fi surface pattern
- Luca Nichetto combines Danish and Ital…ian design for Cloud seating range
- Dewar Glassware by David Derksen
- Paul Crofts launches Cu29 pendant ligh…t based on copper pastry-cutting tools
- Nan16 by Sebastian Herkner
- EKWC offers residencies
- Seating for Eating by Studioilse
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories