"We commissioned Barnaby Barford to produce this fashion story, and he did a rather spendid job I think," says Wallpaper* editor-in-chief Tony Chambers. "It's in line with a series of artist collaborations we've been doing over the past year."
The story appears in the November issue of Wallpaper*, which goes on sale tomorrow (Thursday).
- Lava combines western and eastern symb…ols to create "universal" icons
- Blown Fabric by Nendo
- Tokujin Yoshioka to unveil mirrored gl…ass table for Glas Italia in Milan
- Revolving Chandelier by Bertjan Pot
- May Kukula's Aroma set produces homema…de room fragrances
- Okum redesigns the common extension ca…ble
- Philco PC by SchultzeWORKS
- Spaza-De-Move-On by Doung Anwar Jahang…eer
- Grip Torch by Alexander Taylor for Pra…xis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories