"We commissioned Barnaby Barford to produce this fashion story, and he did a rather spendid job I think," says Wallpaper* editor-in-chief Tony Chambers. "It's in line with a series of artist collaborations we've been doing over the past year."
The story appears in the November issue of Wallpaper*, which goes on sale tomorrow (Thursday).
- Cauliflowers create moulds for "monster"… stool by Studio Pasternak
- Paper Mache Armchair by Majid Asif
- Paper works by Simon Schubert
- Thanks for the Sun colour-changing lamps… by Arnout Meijer
- Nola colour-mixing lamps by Studio Drift… at Eat Drink Design
- Lady Gaga's flying dress offers vision o…f how "we may all travel in ten years time"
- Luno by Martin Jakobsen
- Ladder by Itay Laniado
- Vitra Virus by Pieke Bergmans
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories