"We commissioned Barnaby Barford to produce this fashion story, and he did a rather spendid job I think," says Wallpaper* editor-in-chief Tony Chambers. "It's in line with a series of artist collaborations we've been doing over the past year."
The story appears in the November issue of Wallpaper*, which goes on sale tomorrow (Thursday).
- Soft Light by Simon Frambach
- Flat Zoo by Yang:Ripol
- Wood Vases by Paul Loebach
- Fragile Beasts sculpture made from paper… by Łódź University of Technology students
- Nook by Patrick Frey
- A New Bus for London by Heatherwick Stud…ios
- Gifu by María del Pilar Velasco and Pau… Stephens
- Food Huggers by Adrienne McNicholas and …Michelle Ivankovic
- Tokyo Table by Loïc Bard
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories