"We commissioned Barnaby Barford to produce this fashion story, and he did a rather spendid job I think," says Wallpaper* editor-in-chief Tony Chambers. "It's in line with a series of artist collaborations we've been doing over the past year."
The story appears in the November issue of Wallpaper*, which goes on sale tomorrow (Thursday).
- Escritoire Trestle by Ett la Benn
- My Couch, My Canvas by Annebet Philips
- More Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chal…ayan
- Buzz chair by Bertjan Pot for Arco
- Wear a representation of your favourite …narcotic around your neck
- Mutagenesis by Arne Quinze at Abitare Il… Tempo
- Taxidermy artwork by Idiots
- (In)visible Membrane by Sonja Bäumel
- Jet Set by Jaime Hayón
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories